GGW XI Playoffs 0.085106382978723 8.5% [ 8 ]
Due AUGUST 15 0.12765957446809 12.8% [ 12 ]
PROMPT ROUND 0.17021276595745 17.0% [ 16 ]
Woot panda! 0.29787234042553 29.8% [ 28 ]
Total Votes:[ 94 ]

Xianthia
Wing McCallister
]Awesome panda.

I have by habit started using your panda references in school such as "sad panda" and "action panda force" I'd say I get a lot of odd looks for it but I am kind of known for it so people don't think it is any more strange than usual
Ha. razz I'm watching a terrible Syfy movie. razz
Wing McCallister
Xianthia
Wing McCallister
]Awesome panda.

I have by habit started using your panda references in school such as "sad panda" and "action panda force" I'd say I get a lot of odd looks for it but I am kind of known for it so people don't think it is any more strange than usual

Oh holy s**t this is brutal. I thought that this would be some amazing slasher fiction but I went pale when I found out that this was real. [the Oslo masacre]

http://www.smh.com.au/world/a-​madmans-work-91-dead-in-norway​-attacks-20110723-1htu6.html

Am I sick for getting excited about writing about this and thinking of motives and aspirations behind this?
Xianthia
Wing McCallister
Xianthia
Wing McCallister
]Awesome panda.

Oh holy s**t this is brutal. I thought that this would be some amazing slasher fiction but I went pale when I found out that this was real. [the Oslo masacre]

http://www.smh.com.au/world/a-​madmans-work-91-dead-in-norway​-attacks-20110723-1htu6.html

Am I sick for getting excited about writing about this and thinking of motives and aspirations behind this?
I don't think so. Reality can often lend the best points for the imagination.
Wing McCallister
Xianthia
Wing McCallister
Xianthia
Wing McCallister
]Awesome panda.

Makes me feel dirty and horrible though.
Xianthia
Wing McCallister
Xianthia
Wing McCallister
Xianthia
Wing McCallister
]Awesome panda.

Makes me feel dirty and horrible though.
Hmm
I feel unprepared having not written anything for next round [this round is done] I feel like I need to write next rounds one soon since August is exam time.

Invisible Conversationalist

W00t. I'm not getting enough screen time in here. It's a good thing I decided to make my appearance.
Figures I am getting sick at the worst possible time.

11,750 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
Wing McCallister
Figures I am getting sick at the worst possible time.

always happens

Dangerous Enabler

Of course. How else is that supposed to work?
Getting ill when it doesn't matter. lol

I just saw the worst possible thing (sex scene) in Black Butler. And my dad was in the room...

Good thing he was asleep.

Yeah. The funny thing was right after the scene he woke up.

Didn't hear/see a thing.
Awesome sauce.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas