Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Enabler

Welcome!

Timing works like this: the contest runs until I have five entries, whereupon everyone has a week to edit and new people can still submit.

The prompt works like this: give me a story about fake dating or fake marriage for Reasons. Do they need a date for a family wedding? Need to pretend to be married to save the world? I don't care, just give me the trope.

Attention Contest Patrons!
This contest is part of the Anything Goes Writing League. This means that winners are eligible to receive league credits. Please see the Anything Goes Writing Contest & League thread for more information. I wish you luck in your pursuit of the Faulkner Prism. ~Wing

Congratulations to Yutora and Frosted Midnight, who took, respectively, first and second place in the Allegorically Speaking contest.
Congratulations to Tristan Thorne and Solar Reborn, who took, respectively, first and second place in the Spirit Animals contest.
Congratulations to TabooTiger and Yutora, who took, respectively, first and second place in the 2013 Bad Romance contest.
Congratulations to CalefacientCore and The Solarised Night, who took, respectively, first and second place in the Medicating Haunted contest.
Congratulations to I Be Athena and The Solarized Night, who took, respectively, first and second place in the Slippery Slope contest.
Congratulations to Piggg and Rotsab M. Hyolf, who took, respectively, first and second place in theCome at me bro contest.
Congratulations to Piggg and Rotsab M. Hyolf, who took, respectively, first and second place in the 2012 Bad Romance contest.
Congratulations to The Love Mutt and Blitzkrieg_Baron, who took, respectively, first and second place in the Gravity contest.
Congratulations to Lebki and Punk Fox TH, who took, respectively, first and second place in the Dentistry At The End Of The World contest.
Congratulations to Eruden Ki and Sasu-L, who took, respectively, first and second place in the Bad Romance contest.
Congratulations to Overworkedandunderpaid and Rosebitten Violinist, who took, respectively, first and second place in the Winter Holiday contest.

Intro :: Rules :: Prizes

Dangerous Enabler

Rules

1. All prose entries should be 500-5000 words long. Entries over or under by more than 50 words will not be considered.
2. Poetry is not currently accepted.
3. All entries should be titled, in black text at normal size.
4. All entries are to be posted in the thread. If you're not comfortable posting the full text, Google Docs and a link will suffice.
5. One piece per author.
6. All pieces should be original: no fanfiction.
7. All pieces are to be finalized no later than one week after the fifth entry is submitted.
8. There is no entry fee.

Dangerous Enabler

Prizes

Gold and item prizes are variable, up for negotiation, and quality-dependent.
There will also be 5 AGWL points distributed somehow.

Dangerous Enabler

And we're open!
The first post is mine. Welcome to hosting PK. smile

Dangerous Enabler

XD Thanks.

Chatty Conversationalist

6,400 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
I guess I will join ^^

Dangerous Enabler

Great! I look forward to it.
Prize may accelerate ninja

Dangerous Enabler

XD. Only in response to submissions. heart

Dangerous Prophet

7,550 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
IMA WRITE~
- about the lack of snow in Australia D;

Friendly Prophet

4,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
I'll Join. smile This sounds interesting.

Dangerous Enabler

Fantastic! I look forward to them both.

Antagonistic Agent

18,815 Points
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Am I supposed to PM my story or post it?

question

Edit: Never mind, I overlooked. sweatdrop

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas