Dangerous Enabler

Splediferous Masochism
Ummmm...nein, fraulein. whee whee heart heart
Awww. But it'd be fun! *bats eyelashes overdramatically*

5,550 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Noob wrangler 100
*reads the rules* Ummm....I don't celebrate the holidays in a way that meets a PG-13 limit.

Dangerous Enabler

Which is more fun! But it can always be presented in a PG13 way, such as "We got stranded in Madison and then twenty-four hours, a really expensive tow, two sets of lost keys and way too much booze later, we found the hamster."
I might join.

--Ich sehe Deutsch! Ich kann ein bisschen Deutsch lesen!

(sorry, German makes me excited, hence the username)

Dangerous Enabler

I hope you do join!

6,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
This piece has characters from another piece but it won't confuse you so I hope it's acceptable. I couldn't think of what to write for the longest time.

Daceria's christmas party by Alicia Hamilton.

"Adam where is everyone?" asked Daceria hanging up decorations around their treehouse home. Adam just shrugged.

"Kallman and Forest should be here any second." spoke Adam not having a clue why Forest and Kallman weren't already there. There had been so many problems since Kedro's death. It hadn't even been a year yet but Daceria still felt the pain and the weight on her shoulders as she was expected to make her baby girl carry on the legacy of the clan and most importantly of the magic. Daceria had made the journey but how would her daughter fair? Skye was only a one year old and it was hard to tell, who she would grow up to be. Adam hoped that both of them were within her. The strength of heart, Daceria had and Adam's pure physical strength.

Kallman and Forest were on their way from their swamp home. Kallman was carrying at least six presents in his arms and Forest was walking beside him, showing the signs of her baby in her baby.

"What would you like it to be?" asked Forest smiling at Kallman as she patted her stomach. Kallman just smiled.

"I don't care either way son or daughter, I'll be happy just to have one with you." spoke Kallman with a sincere and honest face. Ever since his last mate Rachel's betrayal he thought he chances of love were gone but then Forest give him the hope he needed and now he was a husband to the most beautiful half breed he had ever laid eyes on.

Finally everyone gathered together at the tree house and went inside and sat on the floor as they headed out presents. Daceria just looked at Forest and then to her stomach.

"Did you guys enjoy your honeymoon?" asked Daceria smiling.

"Yes we did and in about three more months our little one will be born."

"Let's hope for a girl, if it's a boy it's likely to have Kallman's temper." laughed Adam. Kallman just punched Adam in the arm.

"I only have a temper when people take from me the people I love."

"Sure Kallman sure." laughed Adam as they wrestled around.

"Daceria, I've been wondering about something. I know it's Christmas and we're all here to have fun, but do you really think it's over?" asked Forest as she thought about the demon hunters that had chased them from day one. Even with their leader Kedro dead, surely their would be a new leader and that leader would lead a rebellion and it would start all over again. There was no way for them to be safe.

"I believe that our journey is over but hers is just beginning." smiled Daceria as she held the little one year old in her arms.

"She's growing so fast." smiled Forest.

"Yes, and when she grows up, I hope she'll have a family. I don't want her to be alone as I was wondering where to turn or who to turn to. I want her to be a part of both families. That way we can rebuild the clan in a shorter period of time. So that means if you do have a son, Skye and him cannot mate."

"Yeah, I agree with that much. I haven't even thought of name's yet." spoke Forest honestly.

"It will come to you for now, let's just enjoy the peace and quiet while it's still here. Because trust me the hunters will return, and defeating them the second time won't be nearly as easy as the first."

I hope you like it.

Dangerous Enabler

Thank you!

Dangerous Enabler

We're exactly half-way through the month, and I have an entry, so prizes have been doubled!

Dangerous Enabler

Five days left!

2,550 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Dangerous Enabler

2,550 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Autobiographer 200
Posting now! :3