Welcome to Gaia! ::

7,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Well, poop.

Dangerous Enabler

Sorry, dudes, results are coming eventually. I may just throw gold at both of you.

Aged Seeker

10,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Ah I found you. Is your contest over now...
yes, according to the deadline. Are you going to have another?

Dangerous Enabler

Yeah, probably starting up the Bad Romance contest again to run all of February.

Aged Seeker

10,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
phantomkitsune
Yeah, probably starting up the Bad Romance contest again to run all of February.

Alright, thank you... best of luck with that.
subscribed. I'll be waiting around for the February contest :]

Dangerous Enabler

Wow, geez, I've abandoned this a while. But it's gonna be back for fall, and these points are gonna count for next season, I think.

Hunter

6,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Well phantom, I plan on being here when you start it back! Looking forward to it. 3nodding

Dangerous Enabler

Right, okay, I'm back.

Several things:

Results
Both pieces were kind of heavy-handed. Frosted, there were a number of mechanical issues. Since that's a constant, do take advantage of editing, and - you're in school, right? - see if you can take a grammar and usage class. Yutora, you had some instances of passive voice, which worked with the structure but are in general a thing to be conscious of. Yutora wins - 3 points. 2 points to Frosted, and trades pending.

Restructuring!
I'm tired of having very few entries. So we're doing it this way: my contests will run until I have 5 entries. Once I have 5, it will run another week so that people can edit and new people can enter.

Prizes
The Gaia market has been changing, and gold is worth a lot less. So prizes are now going to be gold or items, and are subject to change based on suggestions, quality of work, and argumentation for what they should be. If no one argues, suggests, or blows me away, there will be a single first prize of 50k, just as a token.

Prompt
With GGW now over, we're open again for the new AGWL season! Your prompt is fake relationships. I want tropes! Fake dating, fake marriages, the necessity of being as coupley as possible to save the world or whatever. Go forth and write me delightful things.

Roy Alexis's Queen

No Sex Symbol

18,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
I like that you are back.

emotion_dowant

Dangerous Enabler

biggrin

Hopefully I'll be getting things done in a more timely fashion this season.

250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
0o0o0ohhhhhh a ball of yarn!

Dangerous Enabler

Welcome! biggrin

11,750 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
trope trope trope trope

Dangerous Enabler

Yes. All of the tropes. I think future contests might cycle through more of my favorite tropes, because I need them.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff