Are we given prompts?
Yes, the list is in the guild.

Festive Cutesmasher

9,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
Amierra
I would love to try this. One question though: Do I need to start the day I join or can I wait till summer to start?
You can start whenever you like.

Festive Cutesmasher

9,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
Glowing0Glasses
Glowing0Glasses Peers Curiously.

Hm. I think that I would like to join, but...

Are fan fiction based writings allowed? Following that question, would slash/yoai be allowed? Totally rated T for Teen, of course. I'll also be sure to add disclaimers and everything, promise.

And one whole year, huh? 365 days. 365 drabbles/one shots.

(Grins) Good thing I have some experience in that.

So, yeah, I would be interested in joining - I'm collecting various challenges to do on the side of my fan fiction writings, to exercise my ability and to improve. It's a bit silly, I know, but I really take my fan fiction rather seriously - it's a bit like a job, but more causal, and I don't get paid for it - and I want to get better and better for my readers.

Also, when using prompts, am I required to include the prompt into the story, or can I write a theme around the prompt, or write about whatever pops into my mind when I look at the word(s)? I warn you, I have been known to write about a grocery shopping trip because I was inspired from the word 'buzz' - as in, a bee, that buzzes.

Seriously.

I have a bit of a cracky mind. Some call it genius - I just call it confused. xd
To answer your questions...fan fiction, slash, yaoi, anything is really allowed. I don't place limits. You can write around the prompt or involving the prompt, the prompt is really just to get you started. And good luck when you do get started!

Festive Cutesmasher

9,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
AndreaHarper
Hi! I'm joining up! (Because I do something like this anyway.) Is there a length requirement?
No length requirements.
PandorasJackinthebox
Glowing0Glasses
Glowing0Glasses Peers Curiously.

Hm. I think that I would like to join, but...

Are fan fiction based writings allowed? Following that question, would slash/yoai be allowed? Totally rated T for Teen, of course. I'll also be sure to add disclaimers and everything, promise.

And one whole year, huh? 365 days. 365 drabbles/one shots.

(Grins) Good thing I have some experience in that.

So, yeah, I would be interested in joining - I'm collecting various challenges to do on the side of my fan fiction writings, to exercise my ability and to improve. It's a bit silly, I know, but I really take my fan fiction rather seriously - it's a bit like a job, but more causal, and I don't get paid for it - and I want to get better and better for my readers.

Also, when using prompts, am I required to include the prompt into the story, or can I write a theme around the prompt, or write about whatever pops into my mind when I look at the word(s)? I warn you, I have been known to write about a grocery shopping trip because I was inspired from the word 'buzz' - as in, a bee, that buzzes.

Seriously.

I have a bit of a cracky mind. Some call it genius - I just call it confused. xd
To answer your questions...fan fiction, slash, yaoi, anything is really allowed. I don't place limits. You can write around the prompt or involving the prompt, the prompt is really just to get you started. And good luck when you do get started!

Yay! Yay! Yay! (Totally Excited) Thank you~! heart

I'll go join now!

whee
This looks like fun! Can i still join?

4,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Hygienic 200
I sent a request to join the guild. I'd really love to do this.

Wealthy Loiterer

5,900 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
I've been suffering a serious case of WRITER'S BLOCK! I think this just may be the medicine to get me out of the dumps. I hope this is still open.

Wealthy Loiterer

5,900 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
Makitsu_Trinity
I've been suffering a serious case of WRITER'S BLOCK! I think this just may be the medicine to get me out of the dumps. I hope this is still open.

One question, though. Can we continue to do the prompts and post in our "journal" threads even after the challenge is completed or is there only a certain number of prompts?

Deathly Lover

40,475 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fluff Rehab 200
I'd love to join if this is still available. heart

Festive Cutesmasher

9,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
ChristOurSavior-LovesUs
Are we given prompts?
Yes

Festive Cutesmasher

9,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
ElricestequalsLove
I'd love to join if this is still available. heart
Absolutely!

Toxic Hellhound

11,500 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Partygoer 500
    This looks like fun e u e Totally going to join this. After peeking at the prompt list, I lost interest in gold and my inner writer took over completely! XD
This b***h is in.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces