Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bashful Friend

I'm really interested in this, I've been trying to find something that would keep me stuck to my writing again. Can I join? 4laugh

dusterix's Partner

Invisible Dragon

Yes! A writing challenge. It would be a nice way to practice my writing skills that I've put on hold for some time.

I'd like to join this challenge. I'll send a request to the guild right away.

Basil-tofu's Queen

Fashionable Gaian

11,025 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Hygienic 200
I would like to partake in this challenge. I think it will be a good way revamp my own creativity and give me a challenge to commit to writing a little bit everyday. I shall send a request to join the guild.

Shadowy Singing

26,140 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
This sounds like an intriguing challenge. Write every day for a year? It almost sounds too easy. Especially since we don't have to post every day either, correct?

Festive Cutesmasher

9,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
Catherine_de_Silver
This sounds like an intriguing challenge. Write every day for a year? It almost sounds too easy. Especially since we don't have to post every day either, correct?
Correct. There's a prompt list in the guild, but you can do the prompts in whatever order you wish. If you don't get a chance to write one day, you just pick up again the next day. And if you write but cannot post it one day, just post it once you get back online.
I would like to accept your challenge.

Festive Cutesmasher

9,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
Moxi the Puppet
I would like to accept your challenge.
Ok then, welcome aboard!

Sparkly Dabbler

11,350 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
Sounds fun. smile I'll join.
I write everyday anyways. It will be nice to be given ideas that might lead to better inspiration. I'm in.
xxxxxxxιxxαмxxησтxxxxαxƒxяxαxιxxxxxσƒxxтнεxxvσιcεsxxιηxxмчxxxxнxεxαxxxxx.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          This sounds like something I need to get the creative juices flowing again. I'm in.

-xoxo, Helskel

Misery Loves My Company by Three Days Grace

Shameless Glitch

Sounds fun, I'll join. Something I could do.
Oh man, consistent writing is the thing I struggle with - I normally get writing 'bursts' and then get easily distracted any other day.

This sounds like the perfect thing to get me in the habit of writing everyday I can (ugh 24 hour shifts can go suck it), so count me in! /sends guild request
count me in, I'm totally in the mood for a challenge. maybe this will help with my lack of commitment when I start something great and it ends up in my sweep pile.

Dedicated Loiterer

Realistically, I probably won't have the time to write a piece every single day. But, I like having the challenge of prompts. So, I would like to try and write one almost every day(not worried about the gold).

Can I get in on this?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces