Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mmm, it sounds interesting, can I join (I don't have much time to upload though sweatdrop ) [I always write my things down first] anyway, would like to join the challenge wink
I'd like to join. I don't know when or if I'll be able to work on the challenge anytime soon, but I'd like to complete it eventually.

7,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Ya know, I'm intrigued. Sign me up. [I'll join the guild when I get a chance xD]

Dangerous Pup

I'd like to start as of Monday! Would htat be okay? I'll wait before joining...

Festive Cutesmasher

9,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
ElusiveMuse
I'd like to start as of Monday! Would htat be okay? I'll wait before joining...
Awesome.

Kawaii Fatcat

⇉ ♛ ⇇
Is this still a thing? I'm in!

Festive Cutesmasher

9,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
UPDATE: There is now a WILD CARD Critique Challenge. This is where you choose a random topic from the list that you have already written on and write a NEW piece on that topic. You post both your original piece AND your new piece for that topic in the Wild Card subforum, along with when you wrote both and the topic you chose. An in-depth critique is given for both pieces by myself and whoever else has comments. You can do this challenge as many times as you want. Each time you do the challenge, you will receive:

-An in-depth critique
-100g
-A chance to be featured on The Best of Wild Card and receive an additional 100g.

Anyone who gives an in-depth critique to a Wild Card Challenge will receive 25g. All comments are welcome on pieces written for Wild Card.

Revered Nerd

I have come to this thread and looked into it many times each deciding that I have other things that will take my time.

This time though I am ingoring the voice that says I have too much on my plate. I am going to do it.

I'll go join the guild now.

Timid Trader

5,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cart Raider 100
I would like to join this! : )
I'm not sure when this was supposed to start (or even if there was a start, I get the feeling that the challenge starts whenever you wish to), but I would love to join this. Something to get me writing obsessively every day. C:

Distinct Smoker

8,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Loiterer 100
  • Flatterer 200
At first I thought it seemed outrageous but it honestly seems like a great challenge, I'm in.

Mewling Darling

PandorasJackinthebox

Hello there. I'm thinking about doing this challenge, but I have a few questions. I did browse around the guild briefly, but became too lazy (you'll have to cut me some slack, it's after 6 AM and I have yet to sleep) to see if my question has been answered already.

What I wanted to know was...

If I happen to write for a day or two, but fail to upload them (either because of being too busy or—my more common problem—internet issues, how would i format my post when I do finally upload it?

Should I make it one long post with the multiple days counted like this:

December 17, 2012

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

December 18, 2012

Or should it be multiple posts that would be post-dated.

I would also like to know whether it's okay to not start immediately. I want to do this challenge, but with the ending of the year approaching and the beginning of the next one, I thought it fitting to begin on January 1st.

Would that be okay?

Tipsy Gekko

Definitely looking forward to write for a year! I'm planning on starting on January 1st, I feel that starting a project in the coming of the new year would be appropriate.

That's fine, right? =o

Festive Cutesmasher

9,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
Seremela Nolatari
PandorasJackinthebox

Hello there. I'm thinking about doing this challenge, but I have a few questions. I did browse around the guild briefly, but became too lazy (you'll have to cut me some slack, it's after 6 AM and I have yet to sleep) to see if my question has been answered already.

What I wanted to know was...

If I happen to write for a day or two, but fail to upload them (either because of being too busy or—my more common problem—internet issues, how would i format my post when I do finally upload it?

Should I make it one long post with the multiple days counted like this:

December 17, 2012

December 18, 2012

Or should it be multiple posts that would be post-dated.

I would also like to know whether it's okay to not start immediately. I want to do this challenge, but with the ending of the year approaching and the beginning of the next one, I thought it fitting to begin on January 1st.

Would that be okay?
Multiple posts is probably better, just note the day you wrote it. And start whenever--the challenge is yours.

Hilarious Browser

I pretty sure I couldn't do it for a year, but could I get the prompts anyway?
I want to challenge myself but I don't want my writings to get deleted if I fail in the challenge.

EDIT:

hm..
I'll just enter. No sense giving up before you begin, even if you don't have much confidence.

I'm in. please redface

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces