Welcome to Gaia! ::

These prizes may be may be altered at any time without notification. They will only be raised =D

First place: 20,000 gold
Second place: 5,000 gold
Third place: 2,000 gold

Cost for joining? free!

What to Enter!
This is a story contest. Poetry and shorts will not be accepted. Stories must be fairly lengthy, no set amount of words (as I will not be counting words). EDIT - Look below

As for the story, its a zombie contest (HIGHLY recommended you read the links, or at least skim them below.) The story must be original, as plagarism is against the rulez, and the law.

Story may be written as a comedy, action, horror, whatever you think you can write best. Your writing the story,

Rules!

The story may contain anything. Tons of swearing, sex scenes, intence gore, extreme violence. Anything that breaks Gaias rules must NOT be submitted on Gaia. It should be sent to me via email or msn (PM me). Your story does not need to include anything of that nature, im just stating that you can. Feel free to submit anything (Related to topic of course! ^_^)

INFORMATION
- Do NOT copy ANY information from these sites and use it in your story. That is plagerism. They may be used as a guide line, and are a good example of what im looking for. However, feel free to do something totally different.

ZOC - VERY good information.
Zombie Journal - The author released a short

Q/A - Any questions asked will be answered and put here for future reference. Please read through the following before asking a question ^_^

Q - Is 3,000 words too much?
A - There is no restriction on how many words you can have, but im going to make the minimum 1,500 words.

Q - How many stories per user?
A - As many as they would like to submit. However, only one prize can be won per user. So one person cannot win first, second, and third place ^_^

Q - When is the deadline?
A - Currently no deadline. One will be picked soon based on how long it will take writers to finish (without being rushed).

Please post if you are interested and plan to enter.

DEADLINE - March 31st
People who have said they will enter

Did not include those who asked questions, and did not say they would be entering. Order of those who posted..
1.Jeico
2.demagoguery
3.Symphonie
4.kinkies
5.savage_linx
6.KatrynaS
7.Iano_Rujin
8.Ineka
9.Kokoru
10.Dilandeu
11.BrokenShadow
12.KibaYoukai
13.LadyShi
14.Indigo_Streetlight
15.KirrunCrisisF

Submited Entries (In order of submision);
1.Indigo_Streetlight
Is over three-thousand words considered NOT a short story? I don't have anything yet, but I'd wish to know how much ISN'T considered a short. (And I've never done a story with zombies in it. I don't even think I KNOW anything about zombies. Sad, but funny.)
Christianne_015
Is over three-thousand words considered NOT a short story? I don't have anything yet, but I'd wish to know how much ISN'T considered a short. (And I've never done a story with zombies in it. I don't even think I KNOW anything about zombies. Sad, but funny.)

Take the two links if you want to know about zombies, the ZOC is actual information on them, the Jorunal is a story about them.

There is no restriction on how long it can be, it just cant be too short. 3k Words would be good.
How many stories per Gaian can be subitted?
When is the deadline?
Omicron-Machine
How many stories per Gaian can be subitted?

As many as they want ^_^ Although they can only win one prize (So one person cant win first, second, and third).
Kally
When is the deadline?

No deadline yet. As soon as I get people to confirm they will write some stories, then I'll see how long it will take people to write them (aproximate), and then set a deadline. Ill try not to push it back, unless a majority of people want to. That way I can judge them, and then give out prizes! ^_^
*jumps up and down squealing with joy*

Sorry, I have a thing for the undead. And no, I'm not lying. I seriously have a thing for the undead.

Can my zombies ride undead unicorns?
demagoguery

Sorry, I have a thing for the undead. And no, I'm not lying. I seriously have a thing for the undead.

If you want XD I look forward to your entry ^_^
Added some questions. If you have anything that will improve the look of this entry, or something to add let me know.
Flikerator
demagoguery

Oh it's coming. And it will be beautiful. Your eyes shall weep blood at the sight.

*goes off to write*
demagoguery
Flikerator
demagoguery

Oh it's coming. And it will be beautiful. Your eyes shall weep blood at the sight.

*goes off to write*

but...but...I like my eyes!
I love zombies! And money! And writing! This contest is a veritable jackpot! :O

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out