1,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Well if you have no heard of Gunners then i suggest you guys head down to the arena's and start reading! though it is a very long series so i think you guys might as well start a series which is just called "Gunners" not Gunners Hands of Guns which is btw, the latest series.

Anyways what's taking me so long? Well since i haven't finished Gunners Hands of Guns #17 which i was planning to finish last month, i was currently working on some other projects such as Bloody Rose #33, Weird Comics which is my comic project made by me and my friends, and also my latest drawing comics known as The Achievement Hunter Girls based off one of the crew members of Achievement Hunter but they are gender bendered in my own comic.

Now recently most of my projects I've been working on is called Anti-Bullying Corp, and by far i have to say.... its one of the longest and most biggest stories I've pretty much written, i don't know how many words are in there but it is in one big file. I bet none of the readers would even read a large script in one whole file in the fiction arena's they would probably be like "HOLY s**t THIS IS ONE BIG ******** SCRIPT!" well duh, because i planned it that way, since i accidentally went a bit overboard with the story, the file in it has so many words that not even i who created it can't even finish it or even finish READING it. that said I've also written a lot of flash backs and plot settings in the story.

So i apologize for not posting for a while now, however this does not mean that any of the series has ended, just means that i need to get off my lazy a** and start finishing issues more quickly!

Well sorry about that but i promise you that Gunners Hands of Guns #17 will be posted as soon as possible, oh and also Anti-Bullying Corp as well.