Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fairy

6,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
So I've been thinking about making a story about my alter ego(s). Plot-wise... there was a title I thought of using which gave me an idea about plot. A couple of friends from high school meet up to go on a road trip and they have a bunch of unexpected adventures. Silly adventures, college kid adventures.

Another idea is instead of a roadtrips, they throw a bunch of costume tea parties. The villains from the princess stories they used to read about when they were kids are now real, and they have to fight a world they once believed in.

Throughout the story, these friends are of college age -- either graduating or near graduating. The genre was either splice-of-life indie, or young adult fantasy. Another idea was to combine the two.

Titles I've come up with so far... Where the Highway Ends and for some reason... A Faerie Changeling.

I'm open to any ideas. Gimmie whatcha got! biggrin
You don't mention anything about changelings so I'm not sure where the second title comes from. But if you go with the road trip one, then the title you have for that sounds perfectly fine. But you should really decide on what you're going to write and develop it a little before worrying about what to call it.

Keep in mind that authors often end up changing the story's title after they finish writing it since the story often changes during the writing process. The title really isn't important until you start sharing it with others for feedback or are getting ready to publish it.

Feral Loiterer

You don't really need to worry about the title until you are finished writing. For now, just stick a working title in, and then if you still don't know what to call it by the time you are done, your beta readers would most likely be able to help you. Or, at the very least you'd have a much stronger idea of what title would fit.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff