Welcome to Gaia! ::

This is my second attempt at a story I had written in second person. Please don't let that be a turn off for you, it's a pretty short first part and if you took the time to read it it would be greatly appreciated.

I haven't gotten the story going quite yet but it's getting there. Right now it's setting the scene in a horrifying dilapidated apartment building. It's written in second person limited and this is my second attempt at writing in second person, and it's the same story! Well the previous one was a lot different than this, and this story has gotten a lot more descriptive. Tell me what you think. Comments and not just mindless ratings are appreciated.

http://www.gaiaonline.com/arena/writing/fiction/vote/?entry_id=100272905

Girl-Crazy Strawberry

Second person is almost always a turnoff.
Strawberry Flavored Panda
Second person is almost always a turnoff.
Who is the man that consecrated that rule? I certainly never heard of it. Mayhaps it is somewhere in the section next to "My a** is shinier than yours."

I didn't read the story, I'm just feeling in a really smart-alack attitude right now.
I enjoyed it. It's not too often that I see many second person pieces, but when I do I enjoy them very much. Plus, I love dilapidated, it's probably one of my favorite words.

I had a story similar to this one time. It never really got anywhere, but I think you've got something going with this one, good job biggrin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff