Welcome to Gaia! ::

http://www.gaiaonline.com/arena/writing/fiction/vote/?entry_id=102401989#title

a weeee bit angsty. I blame seasonal affective disorder.

Just post your links in this thread- and some feedback couldn't hurt either <3

just don't critique so hard I want to cut off my hands and not write my final papers. That tends to happen from time to time.

4,200 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
I loved it :3 I loved the flow of the words and how you made the reader enter into the characters' head so easily! Not to mention you created a character I really identify with. I, myself, am always taking walks in the rain, breaking important crap that cost a lot of money, bombarded with so much stuff with no way to sort it out, and love taking baths in the dark. This was a really nice story, a special one. I loved the dreary atmosphere you created with the rain and the somber mood that just seemed to drip from the words. I'm surprised more people haven't read or rated it yet. I suppose it's a bit long for most peoples' taste...that always annoys me. Incredibly, incredibly, incredibly short stories are good when it fits the character of the story, but some just weren't meant for lazy people xD It's a shame how people overlook anything that's longer than three paragraphs when it comes to the Internet.
Rainbow Bunny of Doom
I loved it :3 I loved the flow of the words and how you made the reader enter into the characters' head so easily! Not to mention you created a character I really identify with. I, myself, am always taking walks in the rain, breaking important crap that cost a lot of money, bombarded with so much stuff with no way to sort it out, and love taking baths in the dark. This was a really nice story, a special one. I loved the dreary atmosphere you created with the rain and the somber mood that just seemed to drip from the words. I'm surprised more people haven't read or rated it yet. I suppose it's a bit long for most peoples' taste...that always annoys me. Incredibly, incredibly, incredibly short stories are good when it fits the character of the story, but some just weren't meant for lazy people xD It's a shame how people overlook anything that's longer than three paragraphs when it comes to the Internet.

Thank you so much! I was worried Paige wasn't very relatable... but I'm glad you like her. It's weird... all those silly stories about demon vampire kings in script form get more comments than I do. -___-;

there's actually supposed to be a few more chapters... but I've got college finals right now, so... yeah.

You didn't post your story though. D:

4,200 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Oh, I completely forgot! I do that from time to time ^^;;
http://www.gaiaonline.com/arena/writing/fiction/vote/?entry_id=102395913#title

I know what you mean D: Most of them are filled with this one particular type of character, you can spot them from miles away. They're always angry and incapable of feeling love due to the fact that they're a vampire/human/orc/tiger/elf/fairy/dragon/king/angel/queen/demon/zombie/god with an amazing yet secret past xD

7,200 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Brandisher 100

over all i did like it smile
but i think you could rephrase some lines that i had to re-read to understand
and there were also some places where you switched from 3rd person to first?
and i believe some writters do that to voice the characters opinions
but some parts just made me go, waait, what?

and by the way was it that she commited suicide at the end?
oh and the links in my siggy c: if you please heart
http://www.gaiaonline.com/arena/writing/poetry-and-lyrics/vote/?entry_id=102461613#title

Very good!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games