3,600 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
  • Wall Street 200
Well the other day, i was going through a box of old things from my previous house. I opened a dusty box and saw my middle school album. I took out a photo of my and my friends and burned the rest of the yearbook besides the staff section. Well this is my story.

Well it was back in September on '03 that i started 8th grade and I had just finished 7th . So i was doing great in class, so good that they promoted me to the 8th grade class. I wasn't exactly that geeky type you would see on t.v. Heh, i was actually fit and the time and i still am. Time to go back to 6th grade. Heh, I was actually kind of popular back there. Most of the kids respected me and I respected them. Well on the first day of school, I had an extremely strict teacher. Well ever got the feeling when you walk into a giant room of people you don't freaking know? Well that's what happened to me. I had a high pitched voice but that day my voice cracked. I forgot to label my books when i submitted my homework so the teacher screamed at me and humiliated me in front of the class.

Don't get me wrong, he was a wise guy and to him, I was a wise guy or a "slick" guy when he said that I disgust him with my slickness, I said "What does that mean?". Now, here's some advice never ever ever ask what the hell does a word mean to a teacher who calls you that. He friggin grabbed me and pushed me out the door I was thinking what the f***. Well, actually I settled down with the teacher by the third week but Jesus the 8th graders were crap. They started calling me "Victor" because they thought I was weird and "gay" which at time was the most bad-a** word they made. They called me names, left me out on everything they did, and still teased me. At one point, when the Spanish teacher was working on the board, some wise guy called me Victor then I said "You're not being funny, you're being a b***h and a retard". Then i was suspended for 3 days. At one point, about three weeks after school I was depressed. I still remember coming out the subway and rubbing my whole body on a row of bushes. One friend saw me tired in front of house and asked me to come over. He said I changed, which I had. Bags were under my eyes, I looked crippled, and my face was pale which my friend told me. I came home and was about to kill myself when i started flooding with tears. I was remembering my parents,my cousins,my neighbors, and all the people who were there for me. Instead of hanging myself, I threw the rope away got off the stool and did my homework.

Everyone hated me in that class but I kept on going, even though my grades were falling. Actually I remember one 8th grader who was there for me. Him and most of the girls in that class never made fun of me and I actually got along with them. I was still bullied, and I fought back when they tried to beat me up and i won. None of them tried anything retarded against me and I started feeling wild. I went to that optimistic kid I was back in 6th grade and with the inspiration of my friends I made it through that shitty class and I'm still happy today.