Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hey so I am not only new to this topic, i am also new to foruming and to this site. So new, in fact, that i have yet to actually post an introduction. However i have a bunch of writing and i have been looking for an interesting place to put it down, especially my poetry, and have people look at it and tell me what they think for the sole sake that they actually WANT to read my writing. Is there any rules I should know or guidlines i need to follow for posting writing on here?

Also you can call me the Idle Prophet. I specialize in telling people whats happening to the concerning a situation that they are in. if you ever need advice, direction, are confused about someone or something or just wanna talk hit me up we can smoke some hookah drink some tea and i can tell you your future.

(P.S. i sometimes talk in riddles, but give me sweets and my messages become more clear)

gaby34abi's Significant Otter

7,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
Hi there Idle Prophet smile I mainly review and read other people's stories (I'm currently working up the courage to post something) so I'd be interested in reading/reviewing what you have.
I don't think there are too many rules... Just keep it at least somewhat appropriate.
Oooh, you can tell futures? Is that possible through an online site?
vlww118
Hi there Idle Prophet smile I mainly review and read other people's stories (I'm currently working up the courage to post something) so I'd be interested in reading/reviewing what you have.
I don't think there are too many rules... Just keep it at least somewhat appropriate.

haha its more diagnosing a situation perfectly in such a way that someone else can more easier change their own future. life is confusing. and its hard to diagnose your own situation in the steps that it has taken rationally. But i can based on what someone tells me....sometimes i need to think on it and sometimes i change my mind....but inevitably i am usually right...yea

7,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
IdleProphet
vlww118

haha its more diagnosing a situation perfectly in such a way that someone else can more easier change their own future. life is confusing. and its hard to diagnose your own situation in the steps that it has taken rationally. But i can based on what someone tells me....sometimes i need to think on it and sometimes i change my mind....but inevitably i am usually right...yea

So, it's kind of like logic? Looking at someone else's predicaments with a clear mind when their mind isn't? Cool. Makes sense too. I'd ask you about something, but I don't like burdening others. smile
vlww118
IdleProphet
vlww118

So, it's kind of like logic? Looking at someone else's predicaments with a clear mind when their mind isn't? Cool. Makes sense too. I'd ask you about something, but I don't like burdening others. smile

please feel free to asky me anything you would like. If you can most it as a message so as to not put our personal matters in a public space though. Thanks for responding!

The IdleProphet
IdleProphet
vlww118
IdleProphet
vlww118

please feel free to asky me anything you would like. If you can most it as a message so as to not put our personal matters in a public space though. Thanks for responding!

The IdleProphet

And also yes thats a perfect way to describe it! I hope you dont mind me stealing that as i have had trouble explaining it to people in the past.

7,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
IdleProphet
IdleProphet
vlww118
IdleProphet
vlww118

The IdleProphet

And also yes thats a perfect way to describe it! I hope you dont mind me stealing that as i have had trouble explaining it to people in the past.

I have no problem at all with that. I think your method is pretty interesting, though. Normal fortune telling methods seem like scams to me... They might work, but who can tell?
vlww118
IdleProphet
IdleProphet
vlww118
IdleProphet
vlww118

The IdleProphet

I have no problem at all with that. I think your method is pretty interesting, though. Normal fortune telling methods seem like scams to me... They might work, but who can tell?

indeed. when i do classical "fortune telling" its always on myself unless someone wants me to read their tarot or some such nonesense but it makes less sense if you cant diagnose the cards and their meaning through your OWN situation. Someone "reading" your fortune basically just means they are telling you what the cards might mean in accordance with their own life experiences...now something like a native american shaman is a totally different story.

7,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
IdleProphet
vlww118
IdleProphet
IdleProphet
vlww118

The IdleProphet

indeed. when i do classical "fortune telling" its always on myself unless someone wants me to read their tarot or some such nonesense but it makes less sense if you cant diagnose the cards and their meaning through your OWN situation. Someone "reading" your fortune basically just means they are telling you what the cards might mean in accordance with their own life experiences...now something like a native american shaman is a totally different story.

It sounds like you know a lot about this subject and have a decent amount of experience. I have heard of shamans, but I don't know very much about them.
Out of curiousity, can you manipulate your dreams?
vlww118
IdleProphet
vlww118
IdleProphet
IdleProphet
vlww118

The IdleProphet

It sounds like you know a lot about this subject and have a decent amount of experience. I have heard of shamans, but I don't know very much about them.
Out of curiousity, can you manipulate your dreams?

yes i can. its classicly called "lucid dreaming" and although i cannot completely control or manipulate the setting or what happens i can change the emotion behind the dream and i can have the realization of that fact that it IS a dream. Thus enabling myself to control the actions and abilities that i do and have. For example guy pulls a gun. i throw some flash lightning and float away...or fly....or Jump really high. I lucid dream on a nearly day by day basis. Well not wuite that much but probably at least three times a week. Every once in a while i can have one that lasts all night and then i get no rest because although my body is sleeping my mind is active.

4,550 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Gender Swap 100
Hey there Prophet, just wanted to imply that you have to be a little careful with violence in writing, considering I have a lot of violence in mine, BUT, I still keep my writing in my Gaia journal so others can still read it, I just don't submit it. I hope to see
emotion_bigheart yum_puddi emotion_bigheart your writing in the Art Arenas~ emotion_bigheart yum_puddi emotion_bigheart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff