Welcome to Gaia! ::

1,350 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Statustician 100
We were the perfect two. Everyone around us knew. We shared smiles and tears. The simple joy of life was so much better when you were near. I thought all was perfect until that fine day. I remember thinking about how much i missed you. I just wanted to be in your warm embrace and hear you say you loved me. But something went wrong. We hit a wall and came tumbling down. You picked yourself up, dusted yourself off, and left me there alone. I cried, begged, and pleaded for you not to go, but you didn't seem to listen. Now we're screaming, and fighting, our true love is dying. And i'm starting to wonder if it was even love to you... You said you loved me, but how much of that is true? You'r not repling but i bet you'r laughing at every heart broken text i send. You deceived me, and clearly i did not know, until today when you said you weren't ready for a relationship. I don't want to let go, and i know that you know. So push that dagger a little further in my heart darling. This is how true love dies... When every hello ends with a goodbye...
It sounds like a poem but isn't using the right formatting for one. It also has quite a few grammatical errors in it. I really don't have much experience with poetry so I don't feel qualified to say any more on it. But hey, maybe you can try posting it in the poetry subforum? You may get more helpful reviews in there. Good luck with your writing!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff