Welcome to Gaia! ::

StarlessAnya
StarlessAnya
Ok, now I got an idea on how to work with the coward/courage thing. It was giving me some trouble last night (as bugging me) but maybe my idea will work . . . idk. I'll have to write it down and talk with my best friend about it to iron out the minor stuff, then i'll post up here and see what you think could be improved. The plot itself needs a lot of work too . . . arugh!! so much to do for this story crying but i love it. whee

also, what's a Tsundere?

Yep, writing is a process. But it can be a fun process.

And according to wiki:

Quote:
Tsundere is a Japanese character development process that describes a person who is initially cold and even hostile towards another person before gradually showing their warm side over time.

Hey, I just noticed though... what do you mean "Won't know for sure until the tests come back monday" on the profile personality?

4,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Contributor 150
Kairi Nightingale
StarlessAnya
StarlessAnya
Ok, now I got an idea on how to work with the coward/courage thing. It was giving me some trouble last night (as bugging me) but maybe my idea will work . . . idk. I'll have to write it down and talk with my best friend about it to iron out the minor stuff, then i'll post up here and see what you think could be improved. The plot itself needs a lot of work too . . . arugh!! so much to do for this story crying but i love it. whee

also, what's a Tsundere?

And according to wiki:

Quote:
Tsundere is a Japanese character development process that describes a person who is initially cold and even hostile towards another person before gradually showing their warm side over time.

Hey, I just noticed though... what do you mean "Won't know for sure until the tests come back monday" on the profile personality?

Ok, thanks. I knew I should have known what it meant.
The monday thing is an inside joke between me and my best friend. I threw it in there when I first typed it up for us. I forgot it was in there, which just goes to show how observant I am. lol
Yeah, its taking awhile because of school right now, and I gotta start job searching again. stare
Once everything is a bit settled, I can focus on it. In the meantime, I'm gonna work on this character to keep me interested in the story. My mind has a bad habit of starting stories but not finishing them and I'm trying to break it.
StarlessAnya
Kairi Nightingale
StarlessAnya
StarlessAnya

also, what's a Tsundere?

And according to wiki:

Quote:

The monday thing is an inside joke between me and my best friend. I threw it in there when I first typed it up for us. I forgot it was in there, which just goes to show how observant I am. lol
Yeah, its taking awhile because of school right now, and I gotta start job searching again. stare
Once everything is a bit settled, I can focus on it. In the meantime, I'm gonna work on this character to keep me interested in the story. My mind has a bad habit of starting stories but not finishing them and I'm trying to break it.

I didn't know what it was, myself, before I looked it up. Wiki and google are my friends... XD

Many people are busy around this time of year, so it's understandable.

Starting stories and leaving them unfinished is a common problem starting out but as long as you teach yourself a little discipline and keep at it, even when you don't feel like doing it, you'll break the habit. Good luck!

4,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Contributor 150
Kairi Nightingale
StarlessAnya
Kairi Nightingale
StarlessAnya
StarlessAnya

also, what's a Tsundere?

And according to wiki:

Quote:

I didn't know what it was, myself, before I looked it up. Wiki and google are my friends... XD

Many people are busy around this time of year, so it's understandable.

Starting stories and leaving them unfinished is a common problem starting out but as long as you teach yourself a little discipline and keep at it, even when you don't feel like doing it, you'll break the habit. Good luck!

Same here when it comes to google. I'm cautious with Wikipedia though.
Thanks for all the help again, though. You and everyone else who've posted and replied to my odd ramblings. 3nodding

4,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Contributor 150
Updated bio. Hope I got everything. smile

Anais (Uh-nye-ess)
Height: 5'4"
Weight: 115 lbs.
Appearance: Lanky, angular, wiry body of dirty, rough, sallow skin
Shaggy black hair that ends at her shoulder blades
Sharp orange-brown eyes
Personality: Sarcastic, intelligent, gluttonous, bitter jerk with a possibly
big heart
She refuses to fight because she’d rather do more important things such as eating
unless she is at risk of getting hurt or losing her life
She also doesn't like showing her emotions or worse, admitting to them and
acts like she doesn't care for anyone but herself (though sometimes this
isn't an act)
One of her good traits is that she would rather take food and drink as payment instead
of money
If her employers are too poor to feed her, she’ll just ask for shelter or will take nothing at
all
Past: Mother was killed when she was young for unknown reasons
Anais never properly moved on from this, making her quite bitter in matters
concerning family, friendship and romantic relationships
After her mother died, she lived on the streets of her little village stealing spare
change and food that no one would miss at the shops and stands
She was a very angry, jealous child yet too proud to admit that she really just wanted her
mother back
She never liked Talutah when they were kids because of Talutah's standing in the
village (her grandfather was the village leader) until Mecklarr came to the village
to retrieve supplies lost to the nearby Goblin Clan, taking her and Talutah with him
Under his tutelage she learned about honor and courage and how to best use her skills in
battle
After Mecklarr finished training her and Talutah, she left her people behind and began to
wander around the wilderness, doing the odd job here and there but never really getting into
fights unless absolutely necessary
Weapons: Daggers are hidden all over her arms, legs and torso and two long knives on each
hip
She's also flexible, quick and silent in a fight
Looks good to me. Now you just have to write the actual story. 3nodding

4,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Contributor 150
Kairi Nightingale
Looks good to me. Now you just have to write the actual story. 3nodding

I'm actually half way through the first chapter. and my best friend has the other half written somewhere . . . i know what it is though. just needs to write it out.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff