Welcome to Gaia! ::

Demonic Kitten

Ok I need help with writing this up. I want to create a small business here in my hometown to make a little money. I've already created the email for it and the website is still in progress.

I want to create a business where I can do odd jobs such as: mowing lawns, weeding flowerbeds, cleaning a room(s) in a home or even a garage, washing laundry, driving someone somewhere (elderly or disabled).

Stuff that someone is looking for someone to help them with or have someone do something for them (nothing sexual...geeze)

I hear a lot of people complain about no one is there to help them with something and I want to be that person that could help them out but of course, this won't be free help. I will be offering my help and the price for it will be negotiable depending on the job. It will be only me and my fiance doing this work unless I can get more people to join in and then I will get like 10% of what they make because I hooked them up.

I vision that this kind of work could go far if it was worded right on my website and flyers. I don't think I am very good with words so I am here on Gaia asking for your help.

http://alabamahelpinghands.webs.com/
home,about us and rates and services should probably all be on one page. as it currently is it is unclear what you are trying to do and most people won't look hard to find out. ironically you post here is clearer.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff