Welcome to Gaia! ::

I'm writing a story where there are politics and resources involved on a continent with three countries. I need to generate a map with basics like mountains, lakes, desserts, and rivers. I was wondering if anyone knew of a map generator that is preferably free or otherwise very highly recommended. Thanks.
No need to bump; this is a painfully slow forum. Trust me, it'll take forever for your topic to fall off the first page.

Anyway, I don't know of one, but I think this would be an excellent question for the main forum. There is MUCH more traffic in there than in here and it's more suited to this kind of topic anyway. (That and if there is such a thing, I would be very interested in it as well. ) smile
Kairi Nightingale
No need to bump; this is a painfully slow forum. Trust me, it'll take forever for your topic to fall off the first page.

Anyway, I don't know of one, but I think this would be an excellent question for the main forum. There is MUCH more traffic in there than in here and it's more suited to this kind of topic anyway. (That and if there is such a thing, I would be very interested in it as well. ) smile

Ah! Okies. Thanks I'll repost this query there.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff