Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hey, I'd like to ask you guys to check out my poem I wrote. I put it in the arena, but NO ONE has commented on it and I was really hoping to get some feed back. I didn't know weither or not I was allowed/should post it on this forum so I thought I'd play it safe and just post the url for the arena poem.
PLEASE let me know what you think. thank you.

Fairytale from Hell:
http://www.gaiaonline.com/arena/writing/poetry-and-lyrics/vote/?entry_id=100082401

6,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Invisibility 100
Hey, that was a really cool poem. Hmm, I'm not sure if you can post on the forums are not...I should probobly find out becouse I've been wanting to post some on my stuff, lol
*rolls eyes* You're such a good person Dark Lord M, so willing to help.
I know right?
I say the same thing to everyone who doesn't read the WF rules and posts in the wrong forum. biggrin
Dark Lord M
I know right?
I say the same thing to everyone who doesn't read the WF rules and posts in the wrong forum. biggrin
sorry, I end up posting in the wrong forum no matter what I do, so I kind of just gave up on trying and used my best judgement, which is ALWAYS different from other peoples. So again I apologize, not everyone can be a perfect gaian.
Heart of Blades
Hey, that was a really cool poem. Hmm, I'm not sure if you can post on the forums are not...I should probobly find out becouse I've been wanting to post some on my stuff, lol
did you really think so?
KK first of all anybody who hated it is jeleous lol cause i know i am, wow, eek thats all i can say cuz i loved it LOVED IT!! heart heart heart
lol thank you so much. ^_^ I'm going to submit it into my high school's magazine. ^_^ I hope it gets in, it'd be the first time I'm published in anything. lol 4laugh

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff