Welcome to Gaia! ::

Let me know your opinion on this that i wrote.

Dreams

Places of magic and wonder, and a place where secrets and surprises linger. In your heart and in your mind is where these things form in due time. Many times darkness and light will intertwine to create a place of reality. But among this place of your own not only do the wants and the goods appear but so do the fears and the bad. You may become scared out of your wits from time to time, Or it may cause you to think and even realize the truth about you. It is a simple world about yourself telling and showing who you are or who you wish to be. so in advice from me listen to these thoughts and wonders, watch the action that plays in front of you. For every odd and impossible there is a truth linked to reality.
Dreams are a wondrous thing don't you think?
-LC

3,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cart Raider 100
lctweety94

Dreams

Places of magic and wonder, and a place where secrets and surprises linger. In your heart and in your mind is where these things form in due time. Many times darkness and light will intertwine to create a place of reality. But among this place of your own not only do the wants and the goods appear but so do the fears and the bad. You may become scared out of your wits from time to time, Or it may cause you to think and even realize the truth about you. It is a simple world about yourself telling and showing who you are or who you wish to be. so in advice from me listen to these thoughts and wonders, watch the action that plays in front of you. For every odd and impossible there is a truth linked to reality.
-LC

Sounds interesting. I'm also working on a story about dreams like yours, but much complicated than what you have written in terms of the dream world my characters enter. It also explores the darker side of a person, with much consequences involved (Think of Sigmund Freud's ego, superego and id).
Lost And Always Found
lctweety94

Dreams

-LC

Sounds interesting. I'm also working on a story about dreams like yours, but much complicated than what you have written in terms of the dream world my characters enter. It also explores the darker side of a person, with much consequences involved (Think of Sigmund Freud's ego, superego and id).

well its not a story its just a spur of the moment thing i wrote i had the oddest dream and just pondered it and wrote and that is what came to be and i would be glad to hear more of this story you are working on i help a lot of my friends wit stories they write

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff