Welcome to Gaia! ::

Right before she walks out of the house a say "meanest girl in school everybody" and I clap.
She walkes out with A mean look on her face.My mom lookes at me, I smiled My mom said"First day of school gone congrats".She walkes away I shouted"WAIT MOM" But she ceeps on walking away.......Well ******** her I thought.
DEAD ZONE CHAPTER 2.

The next day ....At school I went up to Andy and said"I'm so sorry about the whole vampire thing I blame it on twilight.""You know I love the movie but I gess I could get a little bit crazy Lest be friends again I said with a smile".

3,550 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Market Browser 100
"I don't think we can be friends after what happned"."You really did hurt my feelings."
"Besides how am I not so sure you'll do it again?"
“ Look im sorry it's just ......I'v never gotten a real friend before you see when I was little my mom and my dad kept moving either because of fights or new jobs I realy want to be your friend please forgive me.¨I said all at once.
She dinit anser for awile....I left.

3,550 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Market Browser 100
"Wait"Andy said.
"Ok look I guess everyone deserves a second chance in their lives even though i've always been that type of girl who says second chances never really matter because people never change,but I guess i'll give you a second chance.I hope you don't ruin it.Just please do not try to come near my friends and I when we are together at lunch."Andy said
"Look I said I dont want to be the tipe of girl who gets second chances I said.
I'ts either you want to be friends or not.Befor she said something, I rushed in "i've gotta talk to this teacher he gave me the wrong grade on the homework at least I think".I left.

3,550 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Market Browser 100
"Wait" says Andy.Careful about what tou say to Mr.Brooks he's weird I mean weird so careful.
'Thanks' I said. taking a deep breath.

3,550 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Market Browser 100
As Andy walks away she notices something isn't right,She looks around the hall way but nothing.
As she keeps walking she hears this strange whisper that says "DEAD ZONE".And she starts walking faster and another whisper with a strange voice says "Come back please don't leave,HELP!"
As Andy walks back to the spot she heard that strange whisper she looks down and sees blood right in front of the door of classroom 913.Nine thirteen is a old classroom that was used right when the high school was built in 1994.Right after a year when X-Student Melissa Marie Jones was killed in 1995 at age 17 in room 913,her body was found and was tested but no one was ever able to find results of the murder.
After class I rushed up to Andie,"Mr.brooks seemed mad at you".I said.
After she dinit say anything for awhile, I walked away.

3,550 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Market Browser 100
I rushed back."Yea, I dont know why but, the picture of you that we have in are class he stared at it got all red faced and tore it up.....You ask him i dont know,and why dont you want me to sit with you at the lunch table?"I said.

3,550 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Market Browser 100
What picture?
And I want you to sit at the lunch table with me, because thats the only time i get to talk to my friends,and well your not part of our group so stay out!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff