Welcome to Gaia! ::

Apocalyptic Hunter

So it is about the holiday season, is anybody thinking about what they are doing with it or are you just continuing anything? Any holiday stories?
Doing with what? The season?

I'm not really one for making holiday stories, though I do think of little scenes from time to time. Being one who writes novels, I prefer to draw out pictures when it comes to that stuff, as any holiday stories I'd come up with would either come out too long or otherwise wouldn't hold my interest. sweatdrop

I might implement a holiday in one of my stories at some point though. In fact, I might put a Christmas part in one of my modern-set stories that I've recently come up with.

What about you?

Apocalyptic Hunter

I have a holiday story this year
That's cool.

Apocalyptic Hunter

I am starting to like the form it is taking. Its a kind of fan fic off the life and adventures of santa clause.
Wild Magic User 16
I am starting to like the form it is taking. Its a kind of fan fic off the life and adventures of santa clause.

That's a nice idea that I don't see much of. I'm glad it's starting off well for you. I wish you all the luck with it!

I like it when a story starts off well. Sadly not too many of mine do. xD Beginnings tend to be the toughest part for me. I'm slowly learning to just write past them and fix them in the editing stages but still... they never come out right the first time.

Apocalyptic Hunter

I have just kind of learned to go with it, let it go and it comes out ok.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff