Welcome to Gaia! ::

7,800 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Team Edward 100
You see, I would like to submit a story concerning the consequences of the sin of Gluttony, however I am unsure of whether or not the, "punishment" is considered graphic or not. "Graphic" various from site to site you see, with some standards incredibly high with no violence at all, while others just including no illegal activity.

Would any serious fellow authors out there be willing to have me send the exert involving the scene in a private message and give me their honest opinion of whether or not it would be acceptable for Gaia? Thank you. smile
From what I know of Gaia, as long as it's not x-rated material (rape, incest, torture in extreme detail, etc.), it should be fine. Keep in mind that it's a PG13 site, so it'd be a good idea to use that as a guideline to what content you could post. However, you could put a tag on the summary or in story warning that it has mature content such as [list content here]. I did that with my arena entry and it seemed fine, (although to be fair, it never got to the graphic parts).

The Gaia ToS and the arena rules might go over what's allowed in more detail.

If you're really worried about it, though, I wouldn't mind looking it over. But this may be more suited to a mod.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff