Welcome to Gaia! ::

Romantic Shapeshifter

Didn't I tell you I was going to be over at Seth's And Kens Tonight at A party. Oh about that problem with your boyfriend I grown sick and tired of you crying over someone who isn't even real. Which is nothing more Than a roleplay Nicole.

I pretend to be you to help bring you out and I know how you Write sis your grammar sucks Mine sucks to but I know how you type how you act and everything.

I read your dairy when you left on how much you Love wrath including everything that happened between you to so don't come crying to me when something goes down and wrong, oops did I cause you two to fight guess what I made the kushina account and I am kuro honey along with Rina.

No one ever knows becuse the fact of how childish you been acting taken off for no got damn reason making everyone worry so In my terms how you wrote in your dairy is how I wrote and Ya I thought it was funny at first because you know why? well because its roleplay all acting not real get over it I am at a party with friends what do you want? are you going to boo hoo me please, you brought this on your self I used your computer while you was gone it didn't take to long to get people before I found your man.

Shouldn't had shown me what he looks like now its nothing but a came to me and I love it, should get a man in real life not in role play this is dumb completely dumb and I am seriously glad he don't believe you maybe you'll learn.

Also its not hard to type like you act like you and be you because of how you act maybe you should hide your personality much more better and write much more better heh.

I do have a learning disability and what helps me out most is when someone does it for me and shows me how to do grammar check and work

Caring Friend

SakuraBlossom896
Didn't I tell you I was going to be over at Seth's And Kens Tonight at A party. Oh about that problem with your boyfriend I grown sick and tired of you crying over someone who isn't even real. Which is nothing more Than a roleplay Nicole.

I pretend to be you to help bring you out and I know how you Write sis your grammar sucks Mine sucks to but I know how you type how you act and everything.

I read your dairy when you left on how much you Love wrath including everything that happened between you to so don't come crying to me when something goes down and wrong, oops did I cause you two to fight guess what I made the kushina account and I am kuro honey along with Rina.

No one ever knows becuse the fact of how childish you been acting taken off for no got damn reason making everyone worry so In my terms how you wrote in your dairy is how I wrote and Ya I thought it was funny at first because you know why? well because its roleplay all acting not real get over it I am at a party with friends what do you want? are you going to boo hoo me please, you brought this on your self I used your computer while you was gone it didn't take top long to get people before I found your man.

Shouldn't had shown me what he looks like now its nothing but a came to me and I love it, should get a man in real life not in role play this is dumb completely dumb and I am seriously glad he don't believe you maybe you'll learn.

Also its not hard to type like you act like you and be you because of how you act maybe you should hide your personality much more better and write much more better heh.

I do have a learning disability and what helps me out most is when someone does it for me and shows me how to do grammar check and work

Didn't I tell you I was going to be over at Seth's And Ken's tonight at a party? Oh, and about that problem with your boyfriend, I've grown sick and tired of you crying over someone who isn't even real. He is nothing more than a Role Play, Nicole.

I pretend to be you, to help bring you out, and I know how you write, sis. Your grammar sucks, mine sucks too but I know how you type, and how you act and everything.

When you left, I read your dairy on how much you love Wrath, including everything that happened between you two, so don't come crying to me when something goes down and wrong. Oops, did I cause you two to fight? Guess what? I made the kushina account and I am kuro honey along with Rina.

No one ever knows because of how childish you've been acting, taking off for no god damn reason, making everyone worry, so in my terms how you wrote in your dairy is how I wrote and yeah, I thought it was funny at first because you know why? Well, because it's Role Play, all acting, not real. Get over it. I am at a party with friends, what do you want? are you going to boo hoo me? Please, you brought this on yourself. I used your computer while you were gone. It didn't take too long to get people before I found your man.

You shouldn't have shown me what he looks like, now its nothing but a game to me and I love it. You should get a man in real life, not in role play. This is dumb, completely dumb, and I am seriously glad he doesn't believe you. Maybe you'll learn.

Also, it's not hard to type like you, to act like you, and to be you, all because of how you act. Maybe you should hide your personality better and write better. Heh.

This is kinda late, but i randomly did this, i only understood part of it, but the sister i think, sounds like a jerk X_X

Mega Member

8,700 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
Can I suggest picking up a book on grammar? Many of them have exercises and worksheets to improve your writing. In order to get better, you need to do it on your own; making people do it for you isn't going to get you very far, though it might help.

And it's not as hard as it seems! biggrin

The more you read, the easier it comes. And when it comes to creative writing, the rules of grammar are a little more lax.

There are thousands of books out there on grammar and sentence structure. I'm certain you can find one which will be clear enough to follow!

I recommend E.B White's Elements of Style, personally. More a more complete coverage, I rely on The Little Brown Book (which is neither little or brown XD)

So, in short, read lots, write lots! And it'll come! Also, reading your work out loud will make mistakes more obvious.

However, there is also "proof reading" where you get someone else to read a first draft of something, usually to find mistakes and offer initial comments. "Proof reading" is much better than "PLEASE CHECK MY GRAMMAR" XD

Good luck!

-dyslexic writer
Blond_Sakura
Can I suggest picking up a book on grammar? Many of them have exercises and worksheets to improve your writing. In order to get better, you need to do it on your own; making people do it for you isn't going to get you very far, though it might help.

And it's not as hard as it seems! biggrin

The more you read, the easier it comes. And when it comes to creative writing, the rules of grammar are a little more lax.

There are thousands of books out there on grammar and sentence structure. I'm certain you can find one which will be clear enough to follow!

I recommend E.B White's Elements of Style, personally. More a more complete coverage, I rely on The Little Brown Book (which is neither little or brown XD)

So, in short, read lots, write lots! And it'll come! Also, reading your work out loud will make mistakes more obvious.

However, there is also "proof reading" where you get someone else to read a first draft of something, usually to find mistakes and offer initial comments. "Proof reading" is much better than "PLEASE CHECK MY GRAMMAR" XD

Good luck!

-dyslexic writer

I agree with everything here. ^

CherryBlossom, you really don't want to get in the habit of relying on other people to grammar check for you. It never pays off in the long term. Get a grammar book or subscribe to a grammar website and actually LEARN how grammar and sentence structure works rather than just asking someone to edit cause letting other people do it for you doesn't teach you anything.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff