Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Lunatic

12,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
So, for about a year now I've been mulling a story idea in my head that's generally a fantasy, but it will have some scifi aspects to it. My issue is that it isn't a teen novel, and will probably be beyond most teen-novel sites in which to post to. I tend to like darker themes than most of the audience there enjoys.

Does anyone know of any sites (besides gaia) that I might use a type of "creative commons" license and perhaps post a story online just to work on my writing and to see how people like the idea of the book?

I've googled some things, but looking at the top stories of things like quizilla.com I doubt mine would be a genre that the people there would like (considering the top stories are titled:

I Found Myself Falling...Not for the Right Thing Either (How I fell for my Brother's Bestfriend)

and...

My dad made a deal to save my life... and now I'm engaged to a vampire prince?!?

so.... without puking I'd like a different site with perhaps a more adult audience. smile

Dapper Lunatic

12,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Apparently Mibba.com is pretty okay... at least it LOOKS that way...

I'm not sure. I'm still new at the writing scene and I'm doing it more for fun at to get the idea out there than anything else :/

Timid Hunter

3,550 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Cart Raider 100
try www.wattpad.com ... its more towards older teens but I've seen plenty of adults on there.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff