Hello fellow Gaians! I have recently started a new story which is now going on it's 6th chapter and am having trouble gathering a following. Now be warned that it contains slightly mature subject matter, but nothing that would defy the Gaia Rules & Regulations. Here is the prologue so you guys can get a feel of this stories contents:

"In pre-Katrina era New Orleans, the underground vampire communities are flourishing. However, most vampires can't afford the consequences that come with killing every time they drink. In fact most modern vampires wouldn't even know how to go about it! That's where Fabian, Mateo, and Julia come in. Three of the area's most notorious up-and-coming "blood dealers." They sell prepackaged blood to their clients, who are thoroughly addicted to human blood's narcotic effects. But in the imminence of the worst engineering disaster in recent memory, they will discover that one doesn't become a successful "blood lord" without making a few enemies along the way.In this semi-apocalyptic tale, set in a place not unlike a modern-day Sodom and Gomorrah, in which overindulgence, cruelty, and suffering are rampant, these three lost souls will experience love and loss in what was once known as "The City That Care Forgot.""

If you think this might interest you, PLEASE TAKE THE TIME TO READ A CHAPTER OR TWO!! I promise you won't regret it.

I have a link to the table of contents here in which you can read the prologue and chapters 1 through 5. Please don't forget to vote if you enjoy it!

Thank you for you time!