Welcome to Gaia! ::

So I've entered the first two chapters of the book I'm writing into the Arena, just to get a feel for what my target audience(anime fans and the like) thinks of it. The two chapters have been up for a few days now and each has been rated 11 times, so I'm guessing everyone has reaad both chapters, however between the two of them there's only one comment left behind. Its like these people looked at it decided they liked the title and gave me a score, its irritating, to critque me and not give me any feedback on why it got the score it did. So now I've come to you, the writers of Gaia, if you could kindly click the link in my sig, read the two chapters, leave and comment and a rank I'd be very appreciative.

4,800 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
You realize that in a forum where we've only got one page, it's absolutely moronic to bump, right?
Actually its not, everytime a post hits a forum it pops up in the scroll thing, this thread's purpose is to get some competent readers into my Gallery and maybe get some real feedback. I can't accomplish that if no one reads the thread. And just for the hell of it....bump

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff