Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Whats your inner MS type?

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on August 18, 2004.
No longer accepting new votes.
< 1 2 3 4 5 >

Hemp Fandango
Hero-Sue, all the way. I've never had any use for the omg so tragick Sues.

She'd have black hair and purple eyes that change colour. She'll be part fae/mage/elf (noble)/elf (keebler)/moon princess/goddess/mermaid/unicorn/dragon. She will be turned into a vampire when she turns 16. She will also become part demon as a result. She'll have powers over death/soul/music/light/dark/circles. She'd have wings, too. One black demon wing and one white angel wing. Her milk shakes will bring all the boys to the yard.

xd
A cat-girl.

. . . With super strength, and magic powers, and who could travel to any universe she wants, thereby allowing me to neatly insert her into any movie or television series I want, where she inevitably kicks the asses of anyone I don't like.

Story suicide, but damn fun to daydream about.

Toothsome Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
Probably a mix of the Angsty and Paradoxical Sues. stare
I'd be the Sue who screws anything with a pulse domokun
blue_icicle
Beautiful, gets-all-the-guys Sue, bien sur. rolleyes

Aye!!! biggrin heart
If I have to choose one (being that I missed this earlier), I couldn't. My inner-Stu is a combination between the tragic, evil, and hero... A bad-a** good for nothing jerk with a heart of gold and a tragic past.
I would have to go for Hero Sue, only because I would, of course, eventually beat the bad guys.

But you must understand, I love writing mockeries of Sues. I wrote a fic in which I was trying to be a Mary Sue - and failing dramatically.

I would be an angsty, tragic Sue, with a dark past, but who would try to cover it up. Cynical, angry, and very bitter, but very, very good at hitting the other side of the spectrum and bouncing off the ceiling. I'd have long, blonde hair ((wait...does that have to be a Sue trait? I've got it anyways...)) except that my hair would be either truely straight, or truely curly, instead of just wavy! My eyes would be emerald green....instead of just dark. And I would not wear glasses, no siree!

No one would fall in love with me though, I don't think I'd be that kind of Sue.
You forgot the annoying sugar-high Hot Topic-y sue! OMG! XD

That's be me, by the way. ^^v
Sue who starts off as Tragic: The ones who lose all their loved ones and moves onto Angsty: The slit-my-wrists kind but is rescued by the Beautiful: I get all the hotties Stu.

8,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Brandisher 100
I would be the evil Sue who pairs up with the bad guy. The villain and I would skip merrily, hand in hand, wreaking destruction left and right.
I think my inner Mary-Sue would be the kind, goody-goody that wants to help all she can and sees the good in all. Scary. whee
My inner Stu would beat up all the bad guys, get horribly wounded in the process, have both sexes fussing over him, and end up turning Mr. Evil Villain Dude "good"- good meaning not so much merciless killing as merciless stealing & looting because it's fun. xd Or something. God...I can't beleive I just said that. eek *hides in shame*
i would be evil-sue the sue that loves to see people in pain
I'd be really funny, a lot thinner and have clothes that didn't suck. And an Umbrella of Doom.
My inner Sue has kick a** super powers and can beat the s**t out of anyone telekineticly. She's also angsty and insane. And she uses her super powers to play people.

Hell, if I had super powers, I'd be my own worst enemy, then save the city from myself, and run off with a crap load of money for my services. All I'd need are two different sets of spandex! xp

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff