<3 </3

Whats your inner MS type?

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on August 18, 2004.
No longer accepting new votes.
< 1 2 3 4 5 >

hehehehehe.

My inner Sue, would be the as follows.
I have all the powers of the elements at my fingertips, I can shift from being a fairy to a human whenever I want. Not only that BUT I can become any animal on the face of the earth, with little to no pain involved.

With no prier training, I could beat the s**t out of ten Ninja's if I had to.
Oh… I would also be fantastic at math, science, English, and with in wonderful twist of fate, from coming in contact with Nuclear waste and not dieing... I would know every language on the face of the earth, which includes all animal speech.

Guys love me, but I act as if they don't (true to life... I love playing hard to get wink )

I can walk through walls, become invisible... and, if the need calls for its BREATH UNDER WATER!

Is that Marry Sue enough for ya? xd

Wheezing Regular

Hero-Sue, all the way. I've never had any use for the omg so tragick Sues.

She'd have black hair and purple eyes that change colour. She'll be part fae/mage/elf (noble)/elf (keebler)/moon princess/goddess/mermaid/unicorn/dragon. She will be turned into a vampire when she turns 16. She will also become part demon as a result. She'll have powers over death/soul/music/light/dark/circles. She'd have wings, too. One black demon wing and one white angel wing. Her milk shakes will bring all the boys to the yard.
Hemp Fandango

She'd have black hair and purple eyes that change colour. She'll be part fae/mage/elf (noble)/elf (keebler)/moon princess/goddess/mermaid/unicorn/dragon. She will be turned into a vampire when she turns 16. She will also become part demon as a result. She'll have powers over death/soul/music/light/dark/circles. She'd have wings, too. One black demon wing and one white angel wing. Her milk shakes will bring all the boys to the yard.

blaugh very nice
Hemp Fandango

Neato. My Inner-Stu and your Inner-Sue should get a sitcom.
My inner Mary Sue has long silver hair with crystal blue eyes who was the heir to the lost city of Atlantis who lost her family and was forced to live with the rest of the world. She has the power of the moon and the element of water, and a purified bow and arrow.
Hemp Fandango
Her milk shakes will bring all the boys to the yard.

xD I love that last bit. That song is EVIL. And so befitting of a Mary-Sue.

Wheezing Regular

ThePompousMan
Hemp Fandango

He's an angsty pretty boy who kills people for money! She's a heroic demon/angel girl who makes cookies and weilds the power of geometry! Can they get along in the suburbs?

Devoted Bookworm

16,250 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
burnt toast crumbs
Okay, so Mary-Sues are basically what you want yourself to be, right? Or a perfect you.

What/who is your inner mary-sue?

sweatdrop I realize this is a completely stupid and pointless topic. But I'm curious.

(Explanations for poll:

Angsty: The slit-my-wrists kind
Tragic: The ones who lose all their loved ones
hero: The ones that beat up all the bad guys
Evil: The ones commanding all the bad guys.
Paradoxial: The ones who are hideous but beautiful, socially inept, but popular, etc.
Chicken: in reference to YakuVega-Nari's "killthesue" fics.)

Tragic Hero with a touch of paradox. Though irl I'm probably closest to being a walking contradiction.

Humm .. my uber-sue form? twisted

Long, flowing silvery white hair. Forget-me-not blue eyes and alabaster skin. Pointed ears (because they look cool) and a set of angelic wings because they're pretty.

Dazzlingly gorgeous of course, with a sweet disposition which makes her adorable in such a way that people who intend harm are more likely to just pat her on the head and keep going rather than take it out on her.

Utterly harmless. Probably couldn't swat a fly. Shy but fun to be around. Adored by all but utterly chaste.

Basically any Disney heroine dipped in bleach.

To make things fun she'd be shiznophrenic with the following alter-ego active whenever she gets put in danger:

Curly black hair and violet eyes, curvy as opposed to other personalities willow-like figure. Talks with an attitude, cusses like a sailor and can beat the s**t out of any three opponents with most any weapon. Wings shift to faerie-style, black-violet.

Shameless flirt who will take the opportunity to go farther if the opportunity comes. Better hope that personality shift doesn't happen midway through one of those 'opportunities' or things could get interesting.
Hemp Fandango
ThePompousMan
Hemp Fandango

He's an angsty pretty boy who kills people for money! She's a heroic demon/angel girl who makes cookies and weilds the power of geometry! Can they get along in the suburbs?

Special Guest Starring Elliot Gould and Penny Marshall! And David Spade as The Pope!

Devoted Bookworm

16,250 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
Hemp Fandango
ThePompousMan
Hemp Fandango

All this and more next Tuesday!
xd
They should make a personality quiz like this...

I think I'd be a paradoxial-Sue, actually. Mainly because my friend thinks I'm cynical but funny, and I'm usually not that close to people I hang out with at school, but a large group of people stood up for me once.
Lesse... My inner sue (I'm a girl, if you didn't already know.) would be hero/paradoxial...

She'd be one of those kinds that once the glasses come off, she gorgeous and rules at everything. She'd be talented with any weapon, even random objects like brooms or spoons. With uber shimmery hair and a great body, even though she's a hacker, she would save all the boys who would later fall in love with her. Etc... Etc... and so forth.

Tricky Treasure

None of the above, really...my inner Sue is the much overlooked, yet just as overused, Über-b***h Sue..y'know, so unbearably sarcastic and cynical and bitchy and snarky that you just want to beat her with a big heavy novel. Or something.
Gamine
None of the above, really...my inner Sue is the Über-b***h Sue..y'know, so unbearably sarcastic and cynical and bitchy and snarky that you just want to beat her with a big heavy novel. Or something.

That's basically what I was saying about mine, but what made it paradoxial was that people found her funny. O.o Which, of course, is a little odd.

Tricky Treasure

Emry
Gamine
None of the above, really...my inner Sue is the Über-b***h Sue..y'know, so unbearably sarcastic and cynical and bitchy and snarky that you just want to beat her with a big heavy novel. Or something.

That's basically what I was saying about mine, but what made it paradoxial was that people found her funny. O.o Which, of course, is a little odd.

Nah, people want to come at my Sue with hot pokers and other instruments of torture..but then, that kind of negates some of the Sue-ness...oh, what a tangled web we weave! xd

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff