Welcome to Gaia! ::

Actuality.

I can't honestly say why, other than it sounds "made up" but isn't. Silly, I know. sweatdrop

Super Fatcat

My favorite word is "dungeon" at the moment. It sounds like the you're actually descending down to it when you say it.
Ever since I was a sophomore in high school, my favorite word has been debauchery.

crabstronaut's Fangirl

Precious Lunatic

20,840 Points
  • Runway First Contestant 50
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
I like "transcendental"

Tipsy Streaker

8,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Love Machine 150
Swanky. Persnickety. Ninny. Funny sounding words that no one uses anymore. Still haven't found an excuse to use one in my writing though.
I like to use words that sound like they were once a word, but spell check disagrees with me. i.e. "Keyly" as in mainly/mostly. I feel like it was once a word and use it a lot and nobody notices.

I also like to put the suffix "esque" at the end of words, most recently, Butterfly-esque, as used to describe a set of wings.
I like the word "nifty". xD It just sounds so spiffy! :'D

Trash Witch

THOROUGHLY. Just look at it, read it out, meditate on it:

THOROUGHLY.

No, not 'thorough'. That's an impossible-to-pronounce, illegitimate, unwanted stepdaughter in comparison — like a paltry shrimp that's lost its sole head to afternoon revolutionaries as it trekked the forest paths down towards the crowded beach.

THOROUGHLY.

Nuclear Werewolf

I rather like the sound of 'supercilious' myself. It's a fun one to say.
Either Kattywompus or Superfluous. Ooooh, or Serendipity. I like words that are either really odd or are very 'flowery' as my English teacher likes to say.

Sparkly Darling

16,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
"corpora quadrigemina"

It's on the dorsal surface of the midbrain. Not sure why I like it, but I find it interesting xP
Inevitable. It's got a nice rhythm to it.

Generous Friend

6,950 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Junior 100
Hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia, just for the longevity of it.
Labyrinthine.

Gambol.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas