Welcome to Gaia! ::

Magical Girl

8,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nudist Colony 200
you know you have a writer in the family when they daydream for a long period of time and then tell you about it.

1,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Informer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
. . . when they write in Sharpie on the mirrors a profile of one of their original characters. o__O
Pens. Everywhere.

Feral Loiterer

Story ideas scribbled in the margins of all their class notes and hand-outs.

Nuclear Werewolf

When you trade drafts back and forth and help each other brainstorm.

Chatty Pumpkin

8,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
They're really easy to buy gifts for. Notebooks and pens.

Always notebooks and pens...

Blessed Genius

10,475 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Timid 100
When they get short stories/poems published in their college magazine.

(Apparently my dad did this. Had no idea o.O)
I have one of their books on my bookshelf?
when you see a name and ask "Who's <blank>?" and someone starts describing a white forest elf who lost her family in a fire caused by a rouge militaristic group of grumpkins, except for her little brother who survived the fire, but he's blind and she has to take him to their great aunt in Badlikz Mountain. That's where the High Septin's Preist is by the way.
Notebook hoarding collecting, and those random questions when researching for a story. I'm sure at times my parents question the topics I showed so much interest in rofl

Friendly Bunny

5,950 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Friendly 100
When they realize that you buy notebooks constantly and the notebooks are all full of half finished stories or just half assed ideas. When you describe your weirdly insane (day)dreams or nightmares to someone and they think you're gonna turn it into a story. Sorry, I'm the only writer in my family. redface

Wheezing Astronomer

8,025 Points
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Fortuitous Finder 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
When they take their writing to new extremes by forging it as any wordsmith would at their electronic fireplace with a light up stick for a hammer and a rotary tower fan for bellows... heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff