Welcome to Gaia! ::

i start stories and get half-way through them but then i start to drift and it takes me forever to get back to it.... sweatdrop
Isn't it the truth. i write down all these really good story summaries of things i want to write but some i start and never get far on, and some i never even start. sweatdrop sorry!
If this desease (sp) didn't plage us all there would be SO many wonderful stories out there. whee xp
Capricorn_JD
...and always get started with a new story? sweatdrop That's me. Problem big

Happens to me all the time...
floppyinuears
Capricorn_JD

ditto^^^

Sparkly Phantom

Sometimes that will happen to me... Most of the time I can see a project through if I want to though... But sometimes I can't, cuz I'm just not perfect. Damn frickin evolution takin way to damn long with that, lol.
no madder wat i do i always get started then i never can finish i mean i do like 30 pages of writing but i can never find an ending sweatdrop
Ah, yeah, endings are really hard. I have about, what, 12 stories (can't remember), only 2 "finished", but awaiting revision, all the others either not written at all yet or with huge, gaping holes. I'm also currently working on a co-op story, which is difficult because of different people working on it having different ideas. And I always get inspiration for another story...
My friend has started about four books and never finished them, I myself have only two and i really hope that it won't be three soon because i like what I'm writing at the moment
Argh, it's frustraiting, I get millions of ideas and write summarys but I can never just stick to one story without getting bored or writters block. stressed
I know what you mean sad I always come up with awesome beginings and sometimes middles, but never endings. Bump
ninja I should... really try writing my story now.

I know how my stories begin. I know how they will end... I know bits and chunks that make up the middle....

But for me.... it's all about my muse.... she leaves me at the most inopportuned times. stressed I have a background story I need to finish writing... It's kind of important that I finish it. My problem is that my stories get too long.... crying There's just too much crap to fit into it....

People lose interests in my stories, and then I lose the enthusiasm to write them. What's the point if no one else will read them?

*I suppose I can read them...*
No no, you have it all wrong;
We "have hav loads of story begins but dont finish them"
I have tons of ideas and whatnot, but I have issues hooking my plot chunks together. gonk It pisses me off. I need help getting over writers block. ._. actually i need help getting over mulitple blocks that I'm in right now.
I have two unfinished stories right now. It's when I think of a better idea I put them off. Eventually I'll get back to them. I'm just a little on the lazy side.
Kila-la
floppyinuears
Capricorn_JD

ditto^^^
were a bunch of sorry watch may call us

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash