Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Would you ever read it?

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on July 2, 2004.
No longer accepting new votes.
1 2 >

Well it's a manga about a girl who has a locket that her dad gave her.But her dad only got it for her because he traded some stuff and ended up having that locket.But she never got to open it.One day she finds a key,but does nothing and goes to school.Over at school she was still thinking about the locket so she asked to go to the bathroom and opened it.THe next thing she knew,she was at another world.Called Tek Col.The people over there all had names that meant a certain animal in the Tek Col language.Like Seisaki meant cat. And everytime they fight they can summon their animal spirit and they become it.But they can become it any time.It's just if they're not fighting then it won't become really powerful.There IS this guy who helps people reach their most valued goal.And if he gets to the portal first he can finally get out.But most people who come have the same goal.To go out.And it's either him or the person.He meets up with the main girl and does she really think that he has feelings for her?...or is it just a trick?
3nodding It actually sounds very interesting. Though I admit, the whole "transported to another world" scenario is overused. But what can I say?

sweatdrop I did the same thing for my own comic.
What is the title of this manga?
Haha, there's no yaoi or twist like incest or gender bender in it... Not even ecchi XD *Likes those o-o*
In a way, this is pretty predictable, but, I guess I'll read the first volume.
Likely wouldn't read it. You've got to work on telling the story instead creating a cool plot. If the people love the characters, it doesn't matter what the plot is. Have you read Saiyuki? The plot to this story is very weak, pretty much just a concept, but what makes it interesting is the characters, the way their stories drive the main plot.

If you can't describe your story in a few simple phrases, it's going to be incomprehensible and rushed, filled with pointless details and absurd ideas that sound good if you read through five paragraphs of information that, honestly, no one will waste their time on.

sweatdrop I don't mean to sound rude, but focus less on story, more on interesting characters. And by interesting, I don't mean super-powered, cold, mysterious, and unemotional. I mean characters you feel something for. Characters who when something happens, you care about them.

Once you have the characters, then focus on plot.

8,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Brandisher 100
quincyarcherhatesyou
Likely wouldn't read it. You've got to work on telling the story instead creating a cool plot. If the people love the characters, it doesn't matter what the plot is. Have you read Saiyuki? The plot to this story is very weak, pretty much just a concept, but what makes it interesting is the characters, the way their stories drive the main plot.

If you can't describe your story in a few simple phrases, it's going to be incomprehensible and rushed, filled with pointless details and absurd ideas that sound good if you read through five paragraphs of information that, honestly, no one will waste their time on.

sweatdrop I don't mean to sound rude, but focus less on story, more on interesting characters. And by interesting, I don't mean super-powered, cold, mysterious, and unemotional. I mean characters you feel something for. Characters who when something happens, you care about them.

Once you have the characters, then focus on plot.

True, true. I'm told alot of people read my webmanga because they love the character interaction.
It sounds interesting. You need to tell more about the manga though. Like what is it called and who are the characters. I'd probably read it if given the chance though. Not much else to do this summer. sweatdrop
purplemonkeyz
Well it's a manga about a girl who has a locket that her dad gave her.But her dad only got it for her because he traded some stuff and ended up having that locket.But she never got to open it.One day she finds a key,but does nothing and goes to school.Over at school she was still thinking about the locket so she asked to go to the bathroom and opened it.THe next thing she knew,she was at another world.Called Tek Col.The people over there all had names that meant a certain animal in the Tek Col language.Like Seisaki meant cat. And everytime they fight they can summon their animal spirit and they become it.But they can become it any time.It's just if they're not fighting then it won't become really powerful.There IS this guy who helps people reach their most valued goal.And if he gets to the portal first he can finally get out.But most people who come have the same goal.To go out.And it's either him or the person.He meets up with the main girl and does she really think that he has feelings for her?...or is it just a trick?

i think the manga will be very interesting with all the animals and stuff
I'd probably read the first volume of something like that, but it'd either have to be very good or make me very curious to make me keep on reading
i think its a good start. it sounds very interesting. good luck.
i like it.whats it called??? biggrin
Gr,well I got some characters down.But it's a story that my friend and I are working on and we're both doing characters.The title is The Golden Locket and the main character is a girl by the name of Reina Nesagi. And the other characters we have to discuss because I sort of changed it while she wasn't here and...well that plot came up.It was supposed to be a typical shojo story where there's someone who loves someone and it's so obvious and stuff..But I changed it a whole lot to make it have some action. sweatdrop .But here's what the story was SUPPOSED to be about:

Reina Nesagi had received a golden locket from her father before he had died.Now,16,she had found a key and later discovers what it was for.She has opened up a whole different world by the name of Tek Col.She meets a man,Okari ____.She thought maybe Okari and her can be really good friends.But in the end,is he really trying to help her?Or is she just another toy...

Well that was it.If you liked that one better then we will use that. sweatdrop
sounds cool!! smile
Sounds pretty good ^.^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out