Welcome to Gaia! ::

Roy Alexis's Queen

No Sex Symbol

18,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
I am in this year as well. It was thanks to this thread that I actually finished NaNo last time!

Gaia Username: Yutora
NaNoWriMo Username: leshae
NaNoWriMo Profile URL: http://www.nanowrimo.org/en/participants/LeShae
NaNo Novel Title: we spoke in explosions
NaNo Novel Link: n/a

Chatty Pumpkin

8,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Da Flea

Speaking of novels, do you have a complete version of NotV that I could read? I'd love to reread it for a bit of Halloween lovin'. emotion_awesome
Yutora

your title sounds quite interesting. c:

Shadowy Senshi

@Flea - I did stop reading, I'm sorry crying I got caught up in another book because it was easier to read than from a computer. I need to find a way to sit at a computer and just read without feeling the need to do a billion other things at the same time. But it's not because it was bad! gonk

@Yutroa - Happy to have you back with us! =D You've been added! And I agree, your title is very catching.

Also, if you want a place to hang out and chat NaNo come one over to the official NaNo thread!

BlueJay Adler's Fangirl

Trash Otaku

quixotic
: foolishly impractical especially in the pursuit of ideals
: capricious, unpredictable

I could have probably used that word.
gonk
When that start in November, their going to be impossible.

Blessed Senshi

Gaia Username: I Celestial Princess I
NaNoWriMo Username: CelestialPrincess
NaNoWriMo Profile URL: http://www.nanowrimo.org/en/participants/celestialprincess
NaNo Novel Title: The World Ends with You(pending)
NaNo Novel Link: n/a

Nuclear Werewolf

Today's Word: Simplistic
Sentence: She was just a kid, still, with simplistic ideas about how the world worked.

Back in school, everyone always hated writing sentences for vocab, but I always kinda secretly enjoyed it.

Shadowy Senshi

Welcome to the party Celest!

@Flea - I really should invest in an ereader someday. It seems like the proper progression of things.

Looks like you're found the perfect contest then Al! Congrats on being the first one with a score count =D

Looks our first word is an easy one, embrace everyone, we don't know how long it will be till we get something that doesn't fit your time period!

Revered Nerd

You know those words that are just so not usable you just think MW has caught on and started trolling? This is the opposite. It's lile they're lulling us into an easy word to drop a rediculous troll one later.

Dictionary.com's is appropriate for today. I'm on my phone so no link, but I think people should check it out.

Revered Nerd

You know those words that are just so not usable you just think MW has caught on and started trolling? This is the opposite. It's lile they're lulling us into an easy word to drop a rediculous troll one later.

Dictionary.com's is appropriate for today. I'm on my phone so no link, but I think people should check it out.

Dapper Capitalist

Today's Word: simplistic
Sentence: There's nothing wrong with being simplistic! Who needs fancy names when you can save the world?

Shadowy Senshi

@Sayuri - I would totally want a fancy name if I was tasked with saving the world! rolleyes

I feel ya Whims, it's the calm before the tempest.

Oooh, dictionary.com has 'oeuvre': the works of a writer, painter, or the like, taken as a whole. Nice French term :3

So this year we're going high-tech with my keeping track methods. Year 1, on paper. Last year, an actual spreadsheet. This year, a spreadsheet you guys can actually access and does all the counting for me!

GoogleDoc to see which words you have and which you don't.

I'm going to keep editing rights to myself for now though. But you guys can use it as a reference!

Shadowy Senshi

Sentence: “I’m starting to think they have a new question generating algorithm, there’s definitely been an improvement from last years simplistic question model.”

This year I solemnly sweat to post my sentences as I write them and not just dump them all on the last few days.

Haha, yeah right sweatdrop

Floppy Puppy

Sentence: Her emotions were not simplistic, and Main Character knew that despite her crossed arms and bored expression, there was still pain mixed with fear left over from this morning, as well as doubt, curiosity, guilt, and, in some forms, love and admiration.

sweatdrop

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces