Welcome to Gaia! ::

I write because it is a good escape from reality and a way to get my thoughts out of my head.
So far the only type of writing I've done is autobiographies and fantasies because it feels theroputic to get words and ideas out of my head without actually having to share them aloud, and no, it's not like a diary either.
i write because it expresses what i feel deep inside, and it helps me paint a picture of what i think of the world and what im trying to tell the world. it's like an easier way of expressing yourself to the world and showing it who you are as a person and what are your thoughts, ideas, personality, background, etc. writing is my passion.
Quote:
ok well its symple all i want to know is Why you wright is it just and ambition or that gut feeling I MUST PLACE A WORD ON PAPER, is it that you love to describe things or just plain wright cause your bored.

i personaly have 2 reasons.

1 i love to create things and play god when i wright a charicters life i can change his life any way i see fit i can shove a dragon into the sceen at a most uneproprate time or make him or her fall in love with the most unlikelyest of person.
2 the second reason would be my imagination, when i see the world i hate it and i dream i place everything into a dream like context when im happy they will be good things and vicea verca. when i wright my books will always contain things that i have expeaianced or things i have THOUGHT i experianced. and the people who i think ive met and have met will apear in my books as charicters.

well that is my personal view on the question at hand now its your turn?.

I write to keep myself from crossing the line of total saddness... I only write when im feeling really down to sorta ease the pain... and also to educate others to not do the same mistakes as I...
I write becuase I can express myself through someone that I made up. They can do more stuff then I could ever do and its a good way to get away from everything.
I WRITE BECAUSE I LOVE IT....DAMN CAPS-LOCK!!! scream
...can't...remove....pen...from...hand..must............write............................l sweatdrop
i write cuz it seems like the only thing i can do. like, its my only talent. i love writing notes, essays and reports, just for the sake of writing.
i wrote a couple short stories on fictionpress.net.
I just love to write, I didn't used to write at all then suddenly one day a whole load of ideas came rushing at me from nowhere. I love to write stories, but the editings horrible. I write a lot of poetry as well, the ideas just pop into my head and I write them down. Usually it comes to me just as one liners, then once I've got a pen in my hand I can't stop and it just flows. I'm usually quite happy with what comes out and when I edit it I find that I don't need to do much to improve it.

But anyway, yeah I just love to write, and it comes to me quite easily, I must be one of the lucky ones xp

8,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
I love the way it sets my mind free. Literally. I usually keep so many thoughts bottled up, that if I didn't write about them, they would kill me. It's also fun to just live in this world I created and do absolutely whatever I want in it. To konw that I can make or create or do whatever I want in this written world is just exhilirating for me.
Hmm, I write because I can create a world that no one else has made yet, a world that I can control. I like to make things no one else has ever seen before, but I am a horrible artist so I will never be able to show people!!!

I also like to write because I can get my emotions out and give people a little glimpse into my original worlds.
I like to write for many reasons.
Sometimes it is that I am feeling something so intensly that I feel I have to write about it. When that happens I usually write poems and small proes.
Othertimes it is for entertainment. I have this story that keeps running through my head and I just need to follow it to see where it goes. It is sometimes something that started as a dream that you didn't want to end just because it was so interesting but you woke up anyway.
And I just plain enjoy it. I enjoy writing and bringing something to life.
I write for fun. It's just so fun to use my imagination.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff