Welcome to Gaia! ::

i forgot this title for a love poem and i was wondering if any expert poem person could help me out...
The first line of the poem is this:

This world is so cruel too keep us apart...yet so Loving to bind of us...
Well, if it's pretty famous, writer's forum could prolly help you out. Q&F is mainly for questions about Gaia itself.
and i'll just wait for someone to get interested in this not so interested topic...
<center> <<< http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=15 >>>
You should have better luck in the Writers forum... also.... this forum is for gaia related questions sweatdrop . Hehehe.... just try it in the writers forum. wink
EDIT: no problem ^_ ~
</center>
erm...i've been moved..hehehehe...newbie! redface
i'll wait
la *humming 2 herself*
<center> Keep waiting... you should get a response... (don't stay here all the time... also look on google...) wink </center>
i am...not not always here...thanx
thank you for being so nice to me! not many people are sadly...
Here's some advice concerning this forum: it moves at a very slow and methodical pace. Your thread ((topic)) will still be here hours later. It's best to start a topic, let it sit for a few hours, and then return to it later. I guarantee that it'll still be on the first page. 3nodding

And, sorry, but I'm unsure of what poem those lines are from.
Huh. I can't find anything like that on google, I've tried various methods... Are you sure those are the exact lines?

Also, where did you encounter this poem?

Edit: I found this, but it's only a very partial match, and the match is in the second stanza. confused
thank u...i need 2 get off, but i'm sure those r the exact words...and i got it from a lover...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff