Welcome to Gaia! ::

6,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
what inspires you? is the music, the way a tree looks when it blows on a sunny afternoon? or maybe even a abandoned building? I want to know where you guys draw your inspiration from.

Adorable Fisher

My inspiration comes from everywhere and could come at any time. It could be from a conversation, a question, a beautiful rose, the desire for blood, a heavenly kiss, a striking photograph. It could be from being in a certain place, hearing a certain song, or even from seeing a certain piece of jewelry. I write short historical horror stories, so really it can be anything. Mostly my inspiration comes from a feeling of some aspect in love, and from that spurs horrific events.

Eternal Sex Symbol

44,250 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
Watching a movie or reading a book and going "Psh. I could do it better".

Learned Gaian

5,750 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Cart Raider 100
Everything, plus some.
marshmallowcreampie
Watching a movie or reading a book and going "Psh. I could do it better".

-Man Of The Year Award-
MCPie - 2013
People inspire me the most. They hold so many secrets, and I believe everyone has a dark side to their personality, as well as a story to share. Some act out, others obey rules, and some are just kooky. Everyone has something they're not proud of, and each person is vastly different from the rest. Human potential is one of the most horrific things anyone could ever imagine, in my opinion.

Versatile Wolf

10,050 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Popular Thread 100
i draw inspiration from everything.. but my current novel i'm trying to write its inspired from multiple source aka the video game final fantasy, star wars and x-men.. its sorta a futuristic fantasy/romance novel lol tell me what you think of the concept.

Celestial Spirit

Music, random unusual facts, and other writers' worlds, mostly.

kichinia's Senpai

Ruthless Defender

11,425 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Battle: Defender 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100
My muses come from a handful of things. Music is the main one, but eveyone will say that. I listen it my MP3 player late at night and I find that I get more ideas during those times.

This will sound strange but there is one thing I do that really helps me write that's kind of strange. When I want to write and I'm having a tough time I chew gum. It helps me focus and the words flow smoother.
I get inspiration from a lot of things...but one of my favorites comes from conversation people have with each other. XD It's really funny to be standing in a store and listening to a conversation between a mother and daughter and wonder "where have they been all day? how did they start this conversation..." And mind you, I am not eavesdropping on people...it's just stuff I usually hear in passing.
Nero Stark
i draw inspiration from everything.. but my current novel i'm trying to write its inspired from multiple source aka the video game final fantasy, star wars and x-men.. its sorta a futuristic fantasy/romance novel lol tell me what you think of the concept.

It all depends on execution. While the concept can be intriguing, it's absolutely nothing if it's executed poorly, and even the worst concept can be pure gold based on how it's written.

Shameless Visionary

19,000 Points
  • Master Medic 150
  • Cool Competitor 150
  • Never Give Up 35
I get my inspiration from a lot of places. Books I've read, songs I've heard. Landscapes or cityscapes or building interiors. Interactions between people, that I've witnessed or taken part in. I'm also internally driven by my emotional history -- I write about situations that have recurred in my life. I'm particularly prone to write about intense relationships, either love relationships or passionate friendships -- in all their beauty and their idiocy. rolleyes

Devoted Worshipper

9,850 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
Usually history, but also music. As of late, Two Steps from Hell.
Like several other posters, I find myself inspired by love, friendship, the nitty gritty of how people interact with one another. Interesting that while we may write just for ourselves or for target audiences, a large part of our inspiration is a general wonder at all of us.

Newbie Noob

8,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Profitable 100
  • First step to fame 200
I write from experiences in certain topics, but usually I get inspiration from music (Two steps from hell, listen to it.) art, comics, animals on occasion, photographs, poetry I have seen or written, even objects. Heck, I get inspiration from just about anything.

(Seriously. Two steps from hell! Listen to it!)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff