Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lonely Seeker

Basically everything, though mostly from Two Steps From Hell, Audiomachine, and all my other favorite classical artists...
My inspiration basically comes from whatever idea hits me at the time. I could be looking at something really picturesque and have an idea hit me, or I could be doing nothing at all. It just kind of comes whenever it wants to.

Popular Tycoon

10,175 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
Guardian of my soul
Basically everything, though mostly from Two Steps From Hell, Audiomachine, and all my other favorite classical artists...

agreed

Quotable Explorer

4,900 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
An aspect of a story, whether a book, movie or other medium, will get stuck into my head until my imagination twists it into something unrecognizable from the original. Then I decide whether it's worth writing or not.

Greedy Tycoon

5,825 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Wall Street 200
I very rarely get inspiration from an object/place/building/landscape/what-have-you. I have virtually zero visual thinking ability. I can't see things in my head, so objects don't give me any ideas.
I get inspiration from a good story. A person's life, a book/short story, an odd dream, something like that.

Witty Phantom

I get a lot from music. My current novel, i got from a song lyric "Like a friend we saw it through. In the end I gave my life for you" and I asked myself who wrote that for who and what circumstance required them to sacrifice their life.

Sometime's I'll watch TV and think "how could that have been better?" at least in my opinion

4,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
I get most of my inspiration from other stories, either books, tv or movies, and change them.
Mainly movies, books, and pop culture in general.

Anxious Browser

10,150 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Definitely comes from music...and a bit of past experiences.

Dangerous Shapeshifter

5,200 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Team Jacob 100
While I do believe that other stories and music are great for inspiration, am I the only one that feels travel and personal adventure are the best? Going somewhere and exploring something new is like fuel to a flame for me.

Familiar Fatcat

I don't know.

Some people can draw inspiration from a single place, other people can draw it from multiple places ,and some people can inspire from anywhere at anytime on the given day. I think I might be the last type of person.

You can write an adventure through the life and eyes of a lady bug as it mounts the crest of Mount Grassblade, after years of doubt and discrimination.

Personify a discarded teddy bear. Shadow. Mirror. Guitar. Television. Broom.

Look at a globe and imagine the problems of the Earth being Square, or Octagonal. Would there be an edge of the world, then?

Just pulling stuff up out of my head.

Dapper Roisterer

I generally just have random snippets of quirky little characters flash through my mind, sometimes these hit me in my dreams, other times when I'm relaxing. Once I have a character that truly intrigues me, however, I can't help but begin making a story based around his/her personality. Travelling does the trick too, road trips are the best for inspiration.

O.G. Shapeshifter

7,800 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
I get inspired by a lot of things. It could be music, where I hear a song and a scene instantly enters my head. A story I heard that I think could make an interesting movie. A movie's theme or maybe a character I identify with. Or when I see something wrong and think that its something that should be talked about. Life experiences. I get a lot of stories out of my own misfortunes and shames.

Lonely Explorer

Surrealist art and classical music. I also get inspiration from the people around me and their actions.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff