Welcome to Gaia! ::

To all those intensive reader who have came across a horrible book scream that you will never forget.

My first bad book is "Irresistable Forces" by Daniel Steel

Post those "Bad Book".........

......... gonk and save us from them all. crying
sweatdrop I can't say I have ever came across a "bad book". All the books I read are good in there own ways.
Krondor the Betrayal. I can't recall the author, but I do remember the book was bad. Really bad. I didn't even get a fourth through and it is very rare for me to not finish a book when I start. The plot was virtually non-exhistent and there was battle upon battle for no reason at all. It made my brain sad.
Dendranthema
Krondor the Betrayal. I can't recall the author, but I do remember the book was bad. Really bad. I didn't even get a fourth through and it is very rare for me to not finish a book when I start. The plot was virtually non-exhistent and there was battle upon battle for no reason at all. It made my brain sad.

Wasn't that Raymond E. Feist?

My hated book is the Thomas Covenant series by Steven R. Donaldson. Never have I met a more despicable main character.
Ummmm. I didnt like this one book I read...but it ws so horrible I forgot the name of it O_O...wait! I remember. It was called Shadow Club, I hated it. O_O and its hard for me to hate a book! -loves reading-
Lord Shishio
Dendranthema
Krondor the Betrayal. I can't recall the author...

Wasn't that Raymond E. Feist?

My hated book is the Thomas Covenant series by Steven R. Donaldson. Never have I met a more despicable main character.

Yes, that sounds right. Oh the pain of plotlessness and poor character development!
i had one that i had to sell to Remove it from my sight , wait, O, Hitman's Wife, sound's good NOT NOT crying crying crying
This is a little hard to call because I read all the time and I don't know if there is such a thing as a bad book... sweatdrop But I did really hate My Beating Heart because I thought it lacked detail and I hated the ending!!!!!!! scream
Will's Bones. that was bad, the ideas it presented were biased, ignorant and moronic. skip it
the house on mango street
this was pathetic the largest chapter is about 5 pages
the shortest is 2 paragraphs
the chapters don't work together they are like a bunch of diffrent little stories
and the back of the book said this book is going o be a clasic
and I have to read it in 8th grade english 1 h
Oh my word. I'm sure they are many Charles Dickens fans spread everywhere but I'm not one of them. The one book that just ate it for me was Great Expectations . Alot of description were excessively detailed, for me atleast. The story itself I enjoyed but I felt it was drowned by details. crying I agonized over that book, then turned around and wrote an essay and created my own news paper on it...blast that Pip...
its so many bad books i have read but the badest are maybe the orange girl.it was terrible.i hope non of you people never read it.you gonna get nightmares about that its non good books in the world.
The worst book I ever read was 'A Wrinkle In Time' I know allot of people like it, but it was the worst book I have ever read.
I would have to say it's a series for me, "The Serpant's Egg", "The Burning Crown", and I think the third is called "The Broken Sword". They are so *bad*. Good idea, *horrible* way to write it.

Besides that, I sent a book to that publisher....and they're bankrupt. Turns out the only books they've ever published were those three. And they wondered *why* they went bankrupt?!
XxWolfOfShadowsxX
The worst book I ever read was 'A Wrinkle In Time' I know allot of people like it, but it was the worst book I have ever read.

Ooh....I absolutely love that book. Madeline L'Engle is one of my favourite authors. sweatdrop

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff