Welcome to Gaia! ::

Greedy Tycoon

Mostly to get ideas out of my head, and the fact that I wrote a story makes me feel accomplished.

Ruthless Bloodsucker

15,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Seeing possibilities branching off each other... combining them with seemingly unconnected ideas, questioning, choosing the correct path by intuition until what I end up with feels as real to me as anything else does.
Also Brian Aldiss' writing style biggrin

Sweet Bunny

22,575 Points
  • Determined Egg Hunter 150
  • Unstoppable Egg Hunter 250
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50
Lieutenant Commander Data
Seeing possibilities branching off each other... combining them with seemingly unconnected ideas, questioning, choosing the correct path by intuition until what I end up with feels as real to me as anything else does.
Also Brian Aldiss' writing style biggrin

Oh that's a good way of thinking through writing. When your writing feels real to you it's like your friend that never leaves you HAHA. xp

Dangerous Lunatic

3,850 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
An insane, creative impulse that won't let me sit still until I write something.

Familiar Fatcat

Just some kind of inexplicable need to write. Like that same kind of inexplicable need that would drive a person to buy something new. Writing is addictive, and I don't know exactly what drives me to write. What inspires me a lot is reading books, manga, watching movies--basically anything to get the old creativity box glowin'.

emotion_c8

Fashionable Genius

5,100 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
Hmm, why do I write? A few reasons. Let me list.

1) I would go nuts. I'm not joking you, I would. My life is stressful and writing helps me get my thoughts out. Especially when I'm feeling violent or smutty.

2) I have some seriously overactive muses going on. I have something like 15 stories in the works in some way or another. I'm not joking you. I do.

3) I like the way people enjoy reading my stories, both fanfiction and originals. I have a thing for nice reviews.

4) I've been writing since I was about 12. I'm now 28. It's ingrained into my very being. I can't stop without going through hormone swings that make a PMS female with no chocolate within a 20 mile radius look like.

Don't get between me and my pens!

I've been known to write stories on my friends arms, take pictures of it and then type it up that way. In the middle of a movie. With eye candy galore. I ignored it for the bunny.

Sweet Bunny

22,575 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50
Rose Strailo
Hmm, why do I write? A few reasons. Let me list.

1) I would go nuts. I'm not joking you, I would. My life is stressful and writing helps me get my thoughts out. Especially when I'm feeling violent or smutty.

2) I have some seriously overactive muses going on. I have something like 15 stories in the works in some way or another. I'm not joking you. I do.

3) I like the way people enjoy reading my stories, both fanfiction and originals. I have a thing for nice reviews.

4) I've been writing since I was about 12. I'm now 28. It's ingrained into my very being. I can't stop without going through hormone swings that make a PMS female with no chocolate within a 20 mile radius look like.

Don't get between me and my pens!

I've been known to write stories on my friends arms, take pictures of it and then type it up that way. In the middle of a movie. With eye candy galore. I ignored it for the bunny.

LMAO NUMBER 4....the pms and chocolate....I've probably been there...oh damn lol. But yeah I know what you mean when a story or idea pops up and you quickly need to write it down, anywhere you can! It's a good thing I have a computer near me!

Fashionable Genius

5,100 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
Strawberry-Fappuccino

LMAO NUMBER 4....the pms and chocolate....I've probably been there...oh damn lol. But yeah I know what you mean when a story or idea pops up and you quickly need to write it down, anywhere you can! It's a good thing I have a computer near me!

*snickers* Yeah. A writer who has been writing and needs it as badly as I do is a dangerous thing. whee

I couldn't have my computer with me, seeing as it's a PC currently, my friends NetBook didn't have a word programing, and on top of that, we were in the middle of the theater, so I had people right behind me. Couldn't send it via e-mail. So I used her arm. When she went to the bathroom, I made her use her IPhone to take pictures and send them to my e-mail.

Ohhhh the glares I got. xd whee
I like to write because I feel that it helps make me well rounded.

Sweet Bunny

22,575 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50
Rose Strailo
Strawberry-Fappuccino

*snickers* Yeah. A writer who has been writing and needs it as badly as I do is a dangerous thing. whee

I couldn't have my computer with me, seeing as it's a PC currently, my friends NetBook didn't have a word programing, and on top of that, we were in the middle of the theater, so I had people right behind me. Couldn't send it via e-mail. So I used her arm. When she went to the bathroom, I made her use her IPhone to take pictures and send them to my e-mail.

Ohhhh the glares I got. xd whee

HAHA, well anything to keep that idea with ya! I hate it when you come up with something, even a sentence and it slips your mind when you don't have anything to write it down!

Sweet Bunny

22,575 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50
Prolly Naut
I like to write because I feel that it helps make me well rounded.

Ah that's a good way of putting it! I love your avi too.

10,800 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
I write because I love writing. I love making up plots and characters, it's fun whee
Cloudy days make me want to write. I just love the feeling I get when I go for a walk on a cloudy day- let it be about to rain or snow- and I just think to myself 'this is good writing weather'. I don't know why, but it just inspires me to write like crazy (especially something deep and emotional).
Or being close to nature. My family went to a family reunion in Massachusetts, and all I wanted to do the whole week and a half was write. The tall mountains, cozy cabin, beautiful forest, and the cold river just made me pop out tons ideas!

Blessed Warrior

7,825 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
what makes me write/ well i write about what i would want to read. I also have alot in my head so writing it on paper helps alot. It helps alot.

Sweet Bunny

22,575 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50
IggyxNoir
Cloudy days make me want to write. I just love the feeling I get when I go for a walk on a cloudy day- let it be about to rain or snow- and I just think to myself 'this is good writing weather'. I don't know why, but it just inspires me to write like crazy (especially something deep and emotional).
Or being close to nature. My family went to a family reunion in Massachusetts, and all I wanted to do the whole week and a half was write. The tall mountains, cozy cabin, beautiful forest, and the cold river just made me pop out tons ideas!

Oh wow that's good, rarely do I get to be at a cabin and just stare at the beautiful scenery. I'm always in the city, but being able to write like that is awesome, keeps you calm and cool.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff