Welcome to Gaia! ::

Devoted Fairy

11,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Pie For All! 300
Reading a really good book, like I'm doing now, makes me want to write. I'm in the planning process of two different stories now. 4laugh

8,825 Points
  • Tax Evader 100
  • Timid 100
  • Battle: KO 200
Strawberry-Fappuccino
Lila Hiroi-Tani
Strawberry-Fappuccino
Lila Hiroi-Tani

I love to draw too!!! ^_^ Especially since I'm really good at it!! I've never taken a lesson in my life and I can draw anime and manga extremely well!! Maybe because I read too much manga and watch too much anime!!! Lol!!! Probably so...

Oh wow, do you mind sharing some drawings you might have I can see? I love looking at art too! It makes me feel inspire to draw. I like doodling anime characters too, or try drawing anime. sweatdrop

I'll try, I really don't know how to give images here on gaia. Still a mystery... lol!! Now I'm not as good as some things you see people do today, but eh! Lol! So.. possibly... if someone tells me how to upload my pictures... sweatdrop

If you have any images online you uploaded to like photobucket or deviantart you can just link it. If not your going to have to upload images on some website like those two.

Darn! Then I don't think that I could show you! Darn! The one person that is interest I can't show -_-!! All well! Guess you're just gonna have to trust me on it. Heh! (Major) sweatdrop
Reading really good works, and then getting the inspiration to create my own story. c:

Sweet Bunny

22,575 Points
  • Determined Egg Hunter 150
  • Unstoppable Egg Hunter 250
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50
Lila Hiroi-Tani
Strawberry-Fappuccino
Lila Hiroi-Tani
Strawberry-Fappuccino
Lila Hiroi-Tani

I love to draw too!!! ^_^ Especially since I'm really good at it!! I've never taken a lesson in my life and I can draw anime and manga extremely well!! Maybe because I read too much manga and watch too much anime!!! Lol!!! Probably so...

Oh wow, do you mind sharing some drawings you might have I can see? I love looking at art too! It makes me feel inspire to draw. I like doodling anime characters too, or try drawing anime. sweatdrop

I'll try, I really don't know how to give images here on gaia. Still a mystery... lol!! Now I'm not as good as some things you see people do today, but eh! Lol! So.. possibly... if someone tells me how to upload my pictures... sweatdrop

If you have any images online you uploaded to like photobucket or deviantart you can just link it. If not your going to have to upload images on some website like those two.

Darn! Then I don't think that I could show you! Darn! The one person that is interest I can't show -_-!! All well! Guess you're just gonna have to trust me on it. Heh! (Major) sweatdrop

Aw its okay, maybe one day you will be able to load your work for people to see, but for now i'll trust you ^__^

Sweet Bunny

22,575 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50
RiverMist20
Reading a really good book, like I'm doing now, makes me want to write. I'm in the planning process of two different stories now. 4laugh

I love reading books, when i'm not lazy XD, I like finding inspiration in random things but books are generally the case.

Garbage Duck

I like to write for so many reasons.

I daydream a lot, and it's really rewarding to bring those transient daydreams into an actual story in a really fleshed out way. If I weren't halfway decent at writing I'd just stick to daydreaming lol.

Also writing is the only work I've ever done that, while it's hard and sometimes does feel like real work, is work that I find enjoyable and can be really proud of. I make my own hours so I can take the time to make it my best.

And I read compulsively. I feel like writing is sort of a natural outgrowth of that.

Sweet Bunny

22,575 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50
Peppermint Waffles

And I read compulsively. I feel like writing is sort of a natural outgrowth of that.

I totally agree with that, I enjoy reading sometimes, and I can get too into a book and forgot about reality, and then my own fanfic or something forms in my mind.

Magic Power

13,825 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Bookworm 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
I love to write and if I did not write... there would be too many of my stories in my head wanting to come out all the time, I would never get anything done plus I could not sleep.
I'm dyslexic, and growing up I had a really hard time learning how to read, but I was always so passionate about reading and writing that I went from being almost illiterate until the fourth grade to reading at college levels by seventh.

I love telling stories, whether it be something I made up, or a real experience I had. I've always found comfort in words, and I've always wanted to share with people. It's the only thing I would like to say I'm gifted at.

Eternal Sex Symbol

44,250 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
I write mostly because it can be hard to find what I'm really looking for in books. I like fantasy but not the typical medieval-era European-style fantasy. I like new creatures, new types of worlds, I like magic and monsters, all that stuff. I see fantasy as something that can be so much, but I have a hard time finding fantasy that expands or uses new ideas in terms of setting. So I figure if no one else is going to write what I want to see, I will. cat_ninja

Sweet Bunny

22,575 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50
sentimental geek
I'm dyslexic, and growing up I had a really hard time learning how to read, but I was always so passionate about reading and writing that I went from being almost illiterate until the fourth grade to reading at college levels by seventh.

I love telling stories, whether it be something I made up, or a real experience I had. I've always found comfort in words, and I've always wanted to share with people. It's the only thing I would like to say I'm gifted at.

Oh wow that's pretty neat! Personally I don't think I read enough books to write better, the more you read the better your writing skills are and such. But it's great to know that people are so motivated to learn how to read no matter what the circumstances are. emotion_bigheart
Strawberry-Fappuccino
sentimental geek

Oh wow that's pretty neat! Personally I don't think I read enough books to write better, the more you read the better your writing skills are and such. But it's great to know that people are so motivated to learn how to read no matter what the circumstances are. emotion_bigheart

Harry Potter is what REALLY got me into reading! That's what kind of turned it around for me. After that I was just, nose in a book always. I still read kind of slow, but hey.

I think a lot of it was I started to look at it as a challenge that would make me stronger once I overcame instead of a brick wall.
A creative mind tends to come up with a lot of brilliant ideas and eventually you need an outlet for all of these. As I have always enjoyed reading and have a strong appreciation for the way stories are constructed to play out in a certain way, I was a bit of a "natural" at writing.

5,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
I just love to write stuff. I always have since middle school.

Sweet Bunny

22,575 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50
sentimental geek
Strawberry-Fappuccino
sentimental geek

Harry Potter is what REALLY got me into reading! That's what kind of turned it around for me. After that I was just, nose in a book always. I still read kind of slow, but hey.

I think a lot of it was I started to look at it as a challenge that would make me stronger once I overcame instead of a brick wall.

I think I tend to read slower then most people myself, just because I want to be able to understand what I am reading rather then trying to just get to the finish. Sometimes i'll re-read a paragraph too.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff