Welcome to Gaia! ::

Made you cry?
Lots. I can't remember all of them, but here are some:

* Shadow Baby
* Bridge to Terabithia
* PS I Love You (the Cecilia Ahern version, not the old one)
* Walk Two Moons
* The Little Prince
* A Tale of Two Cities
* How do I love thee?

...eh... and many more (+ angsty Yami no Matsuei fanfics).
Not many books I read have anything sad enough to do it...

Emperor and Clown by Dave Duncan. This one almost did. There was a tragic death, but it happened so sudden, I really didn't know how to react.

A Song of Ice and Fire a series by Gearoge R R Martin. This one has made me weep with frustration. stressed It more often angered me, though.

The Tamuli a series by David Eddings. This series did give me that, "No! It can't be over!" feeling at the end of the book. That sort of empty feeling that makes you want to read it again...

Angel Fire East by Terry Brooks. The series this is part of is pretty dark, and as such has its share of tragedy. This book also contained a tragic death. And this one did draw tears. crying
The Little Prince. Le tear....
Prairie_Fire
The Little Prince. Le tear....

Did you read it in French?
No, I don't speak.read French. I took Spanish (regretfully).

Oddly, it was the anime series Gundam Wing that inspired me to read that book.
Prairie_Fire
No, I don't speak.read French. I took Spanish (regretfully).

Oddly, it was the anime series Gundam Wing that inspired me to read that book.

Oh? How's that? (I'm a non-practicing GW anti-fan.)

I had the opportunity to read it in French, but I chose La Symphonie Pastoral instead. I did, however, watch the cartoon when I was a kid.
What made you a GW anti fan? Is it because it's an awful, awful, awful show with sickening dialogue and plot holes you could swim in?

To answer you question, I don't know it was a long time ago but I know it had something to do with Quatre, maybe fanfiction, not really sure...
Prairie_Fire
What made you a GW anti fan? Is it because it's an awful, awful, awful show with sickening dialogue and plot holes you could swim in?

Mostly that, but I guess I was also scared away by the yaoi fangirls too.
*points to self and smiles* I scared Lord Shisho.

I was fifteen, it was a different time, a different place.....I'm older now, wiser. I now know I don't need to make pairings up, I can just watch Gravitation.
Prairie_Fire
*points to self and smiles* I scared Lord Shisho.

Yep, specifically you. blaugh

Well, to be true I'm also not a space opera/giant robot fan either.
I don't like mechs either....but clearly that didn't stop me.
Bridge to Terabithia and Dream Catcher. I'm sure there are a lot more, but those two stick out the most in my mind. eek

::edit:: My 2000th post. Rejoice for me! xd

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces