Welcome to Gaia! ::

Purified Shounen

I guess my weirdest inspiration would come from the time I woke up in a bathtub after a night of heavy drinking, and had to retrace some of my steps. They got hazy after I remember tripping up the stairs in the nightclub, which apparently didn't have stairs and tumbling into an elevator.

Hilarious Lunatic

Music
Other peoples' work
Anime and manga
American superheroes
Disney & Pixar movies
Dreams

Shirtless Wench

My strangest was sitting in my mediations course.

We were discussing power dynamics and our prof went on about how not wanting to be like someone was still giving them power. It kinda set me off thinking about my narcissistic mother, which lead to the idea that there's this young woman who tries to fight off the influence her mother still holds on her after moving out of an abusive household through her dreams and eventually comes to the conclusion that she doesn't need to not be like her mother to be herself.

Emo and angsty, I know, but the dream world I thought about in class looked really cool in my head. Psychonauts meets Alice in Wonderland kinda thing.

Angelic Hunter

7,250 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Citizen 200
1. The Sunset(made alot from it)
2. The moon
3. the air
4. artworks (gardens,statues)

Interesting Dabbler

A couple years back, I took this fiction writing class and for our final project we had to turn in a short story. Around this time, I decided to play Resistance 3--I was never really fond of the series, but I was really into this one, more so than the previous game.

One night, I had this really weird dream. I don't remember much, but I found myself out in California and I'm taken in by the whitest family I ever met (seriously, they looked like that family in 7th Heaven) and then I'm sitting in a car hiding from these...floating fetuses? I don't know what they were, but there was a lot of them and some tentacle monster was around too, I think. And they all kinda looked like the aliens in Resistance 3, which made it all the more creepy.

When I woke up, I couldn't help but wonder what the hell that dream was about. Then I decided that I was going to write about that for my short story. A friend of mine was taking the class as well and she vowed to draw up one of those floating fetuses in my dream. Thankfully, she never followed through with that.

Blessed Genius

10,475 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Timid 100
Words. Sometimes I'd hear a new word, or a name that sounds kinda cool, and I'd think about a type of fabric, or a colour, or a taste (maybe a smell, in some cases). And that'd inspire a whole new story. ^_^

Angelic Gaian

14,650 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
my dreams, you would think its normal but my dreams are out of this world

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers