Yes 0.19672131147541 19.7% [ 12 ]
No 0.29508196721311 29.5% [ 18 ]
Yes, i have an Wattpad acount 0.50819672131148 50.8% [ 31 ]
Total Votes:[ 61 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 >

Omnipresent Noob

briannaxoxo22
Alazon
I've been considering signing up for Wattpad for a while now, but to be honest I'm really hesitant about putting up any original writing pieces. I've had someone steal my writing in real life and I really don't want a repeat of that :/

I'll be willing to read and review your work though.

Thanks smile
did you have work up before and someone stole it?
Wattpad has become very strict now.

Nope, I don't post any original works online unless it's fanfiction.
But I accidentally left my notebook in my classroom once and my classmate copied one of my poems, submitted it to a contest, and won 1st place. It was a school contest and it appeared in the school newspaper so I saw it and reported it, she got in trouble, yadda yadda. That was a few years ago but I'm still a bit paranoid =|

Wealthy Genius

7,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Member 100
Alazon
briannaxoxo22
Alazon
I've been considering signing up for Wattpad for a while now, but to be honest I'm really hesitant about putting up any original writing pieces. I've had someone steal my writing in real life and I really don't want a repeat of that :/

Thanks smile

But I accidentally left my notebook in my classroom once and my classmate copied one of my poems, submitted it to a contest, and won 1st place. It was a school contest and it appeared in the school newspaper so I saw it and reported it, she got in trouble, yadda yadda. That was a few years ago but I'm still a bit paranoid =|

well at least she got in trouble smile
it must of been a good poem if it won first place smile

Omnipresent Noob

briannaxoxo22
Alazon
briannaxoxo22
Alazon

Thanks smile

well at least she got in trouble smile
it must of been a good poem if it won first place smile

I like to think I'm a good writer
Unfortunately I'm not, just at poetry xD

Wealthy Genius

7,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Member 100
Alazon

there are many ways to improve your writing if you want. i am not the best writer either razz
I think i am okay at poems i have like 13 poems up.
briannaxoxo22
Alazon

there are many ways to improve your writing if you want. i am not the best writer either razz

You are the best writer pirate ARGH!!!!

Wealthy Genius

7,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Member 100
Pikachu has Fainted
briannaxoxo22
Alazon

You are the best writer pirate ARGH!!!!

awee. ;P thanks

Newbie Noob

7,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Profitable 100
  • First step to fame 200
I don't suppose I can ask people to see my poems on Wattpad and tell me if they're any good? Someone said they were good, but I'm not so sure, since it's just one person. I'm sorry if I'm bothering anyone.

Wealthy Genius

7,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Member 100
Bloorigard2
I don't suppose I can ask people to see my poems on Wattpad and tell me if they're any good? Someone said they were good, but I'm not so sure, since it's just one person. I'm sorry if I'm bothering anyone.

Yeahh go ahead. What your username so everyone who want to read your poems will know? razz

Newbie Noob

7,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Profitable 100
  • First step to fame 200
briannaxoxo22
Bloorigard2

Yeahh go ahead. What your username so everyone who want to read your poems will know? razz

My username is Bloorigard2. I have three poems up. Two are in one chapter, one is in another chapter.

4,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100
  • Signature Look 250
HAY YEAH! biggrin im jaz better known as pikachu please read my book smile http://wattpad.com/pikachu12. Please and thank you smile

Wealthy Genius

7,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Member 100
warjasmin
HAY YEAH! biggrin im jaz better known as pikachu please read my book smile http://wattpad.com/pikachu12. Please and thank you smile

biggrin when i click on the link it says USER NOT FOUND :/

Dangerous Seeker

8,950 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Loiterer 100
Thanks for the information. It's one of the things I'll be looking into.

Wealthy Genius

7,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Member 100
Great Lakes haze
Thanks for the information. It's one of the things I'll be looking into.

If you do get a Wattpad account, just ask me if you need any help on the website smile

Golden Seeker

Holy Ookami Amaterasu
I don't have a wattpad account but I keep thinking about getting one. Would you say it's a better place to get reviews than say, ff.net or fictionpress? I always like feedback and almost never get any, lol.

I personally think so..It is slowly dying though..But To be honest, comapred to Wattpad, people there will give honest reviews, and rip you apart for the horrible grammar, and mass amount of spelling errors. Unlike in Wattpand. And they do it, not in a trolling way, but in brutal honesty to help you.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games