Wealthy Genius

8,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Member 100
Any other Wattpad users out there?
briannaxoxo22
Pikachu has Fainted
I don't care for John or amy very much, although your side characters seem pretty strong.
Personally I don't care for battered woman and weak man couples. They are very over done lifetime murdered and raped it and keeps it in a dungeon.
However, it's still early in the story and I see the story going a few ways.
1. Nate saves her, like in most movies.
2. She grows over time and through development gets stronger then him and leaves.
3. Chelsea tells Amy she is being abused as well and together they work out the problems.(girl power)
4.John turns into a killer and Amy kills him.
Those are the most commonly used routes in this kind of story and you should avoid using this.
Try too be innovative and it will be fine.
From what I noticed on my cell phone a few I's were placed as "i" and a few words were mispelled. Also some of the info in gym class part seemed unnecessary. However it isn't awful, the story is very easy to follow which is always good as a the story flows very well from one
part to the next.

This actually wasn't my first story on wattpad. This is like my third book idea. My other two(weren't completed) were up but I wanted fix them and work on them a bit and make a couple chapters ahead of time. I am thinking about putting those to up again.
The routes that you thought the story was going to go wasn't what I was thinking for the story. There is a reason for Johns actions which will be explained in later on chapters. As you can tell chapter 6 was longer then the rest because that is when I got back on wattpad and decided to make every chapter I write atleast 3 pages. Any mistakes are from when I use notebook. Now I use words and it help me correct mistakes and "i". I was going to go back and fix all of it soon. The gym scene was put in there to introduce a new character and to kind of get to know how she fits in the plot. I am glad the story flows because I believe that it a little hard to accomplish for some writer and I am glad I can accomplish that. Thanks for reviewing my story. I love the criticism.

Welcome :3

Fluffy Bunny

16,240 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
My name over there is Jishubunny. I've only posted one Kpop fanfic so far over there since I mostly post on Asianfanfics ^^; I plan to bring my fics there and my original story(still yaoi XD). I mostly write yaoi but I do have a few straight stories.

Wealthy Genius

8,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Member 100
Jishubunny Asianfanfics
My name over there is Jishubunny. I've only posted one Kpop fanfic so far over there since I mostly post on Asianfanfics ^^; I plan to bring my fics there and my original story(still yaoi XD). I mostly write yaoi but I do have a few straight stories.

cool razz

Wealthy Genius

8,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Member 100
Pikachu has Fainted
do you have any books on Wattpad?
briannaxoxo22
Pikachu has Fainted

I'm actually writing one now :3

Wealthy Genius

8,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Member 100
Pikachu has Fainted
briannaxoxo22
Pikachu has Fainted

what is your user name? i will read it smile
briannaxoxo22
Pikachu has Fainted
briannaxoxo22
Pikachu has Fainted

what is your user name? i will read it smile

I didn't publish it yet, but it's Kristinaxyoung i think XD

Newbie Noob

8,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Profitable 100
  • First step to fame 200
I heard about Wattpad a while ago, and I posted some poems I wrote a while back on there. I just wanted to see what it was like to post, I was mostly just reading stories and poems. What does All Rights Reserved mean?

Wealthy Genius

8,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Member 100
Bloorigard2
I heard about Wattpad a while ago, and I posted some poems I wrote a while back on there. I just wanted to see what it was like to post, I was mostly just reading stories and poems. What does All Rights Reserved mean?

It means that under the confines of the law, that all their rights to proclaim and maintain their patent, copyright, or ownership of the advertised product is legally theirs to reserve to pursue action against those that infringe upon their rights.

Newbie Noob

8,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Profitable 100
  • First step to fame 200
briannaxoxo22
Bloorigard2

It means that under the confines of the law, that all their rights to proclaim and maintain their patent, copyright, or ownership of the advertised product is legally theirs to reserve to pursue action against those that infringe upon their rights.

Oh, ok. So should I just have put what I did? The 'Most secure of our normal assurances' or whatever it was the site said surprised

Greedy Hunter

4,800 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
i read there sometimes. some stories there are good

Wealthy Genius

8,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Member 100
iWarbs
i read there sometimes. some stories there are good

yeahh there are a lot of good stories smile

Kawaii Cutie-Pie

I've been considering signing up for Wattpad for a while now, but to be honest I'm really hesitant about putting up any original writing pieces. I've had someone steal my writing in real life and I really don't want a repeat of that :/

I'll be willing to read and review your work though.

Wealthy Genius

8,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Member 100
Alazon
I've been considering signing up for Wattpad for a while now, but to be honest I'm really hesitant about putting up any original writing pieces. I've had someone steal my writing in real life and I really don't want a repeat of that :/

I'll be willing to read and review your work though.

Thanks smile
did you have work up before and someone stole it?
Wattpad has become very strict now.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces