Welcome to Gaia! ::

Alien Noob

So I'm writing a story and I thought that instead of me making up another character, it would be fun for one of you guys to make one.

The setting in this book is medieval. There are castles scattered through the world; some allies of the main kingdom, and some enemies. The kingdoms are ruled by demons (I want to give them another name but I haven't yet found one), the villages are run by humans, and the forests are protected by the native wolf tribes. There are many different races in this world.

So post here with your character name, age, and back story. If I like it, I'll put him/her in my story.

Eternal Sex Symbol

44,250 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
Erm... Why not just create your own characters to ensure that they fit the plot and story? If you just put in random characters made by other people, you'll probably end up with a big mess where everything's out of place.
The only thing that stops me from contributing to this is that I tend to get pretty stingy with my characters. xD I don't want to like it so much that I'll be tempted to use it too.

I'll think about it, though. What are the main themes of your story? How much religion is there/isn't there?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff