# 9 titan sand wraith 0.16666666666667 16.7% [ 3 ]
# 10 titan raincutter 0.11111111111111 11.1% [ 2 ]
Total Votes:[ 18 ]

Fashionable Bloodsucker

13,375 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
ok guys, i am having a hard time trying to figure out which and what dragon should be my charcter's dragon(the charcter(dragon rider) is a girl and her name is chaos), i am thinking of writing a fanfiction of dreamworks dragons(how to train your dragon), and i just wanna know what dragons u like, please note that the dragons will have the same color theme as vergil outfit from devil may cry 3, and same eye colors as him, also the dragon will be name vergil, after my most favor charcter from devil may cry, and also wil have the same personalitle like him, i am soo sorry if i spelled that wrong, again i am a bad speller, anyway the dragon rider, has white hair and lightly pink eyes, so she is albino, and her name is chaos, again i can't think of good girl names, and also trying to make it be more viking like, i will draw the top 6 dragons or whatever, i don't know how this voting gonna work,also thinking of making a fancomic of my fanfiction as well, hehe,anyway i hope you can see the pictures of the dragons, and can read the little typeing next to them, now, some of these dragons are bigger then toothless and some are big as cloudjumper, and well 1 of them is bigger then a island which is bewilder beast,here is the size scale or known as a size chart,
User Image
~~~~UPDATE VOTING CLOSED~~~~~~
HERE ARE YOUR TOP 6 DRAGONS, GOING ON THE NEXT ROUND
# 2 has 3 votes
#9 has 3 votes
# 12 has 3 votes
# 4 has 3 votes
# 3 has 2 votes
# 7 has 2 votes

~~~~VOTEING IS CLOSED, PLEASE VOTE FOR THE TOP 6 DRAGONS~~~~

OK HERE ARE THE DRAGONS YOU ARE VOTING FOR!!!,
here are the top 12 dragons, vote for the next top 6 dragons,
here are the names of the dragons and their numbers, so vote for them in the voting poll, also the 11th and 12th dragon won;t be on the poll because it only take 10, but if you are voting for 11th and 12th, please write a comment..
here are their names and numbers

# 1 shockjaw(exotic)
#2 Stormcutter (royal style headshape)
# 3 bewilder beast
#4 snoggletog wraith( its a super rare wooly howl)
# 5 sweet death (normal type)
# 6 hackatoo (exotic)
# 7 shivertooth(exotic)
# 8 sweet death(exotic)
# 9 sand wraith(titan)
# 10 raincutter (titan)
# 11 unknown dragon from httyd 2 movie(it has no name,u can just put number 11 unknown dragon as a vote)
# 12 hobblegrunt

# 2 has 3 votes
#9 has 3 votes
# 12 has 3 votes
# 4 has 3 votes
# 3 has 2 votes
# 7 has 2 votes

User Image
ok here is info about the dragons and what powers they can do
# 1 has Bioelectricity powers and its a tidal class(water type)
# 2 has Sustained, blazing Torus of Fire and i am guess super speed flight(sharp class)
# 3 has ice powers and can control other dragons, and is king of dragons,(tidal class)
# 4 has ice powers, and it has fur covering its body(stike class)
# 5 has acid powers, bury itself and acts like a sand pit trap, and use its tongue to attract its prey with sweet scent,(mystery class)
# 6 unknown powers, guessing fire? (sharp class)
# 7 might have ice powers, its unknown, it has super sharp teeth, acts like a blade,(sharp class)
# 8 has the same powers as number 5
# 9 has the power of sand and likes to bury it self and move like a shark under the sand, acts like a horned lizard and angel shark,
# 10 unknown powers, (sharp class, but looks more like a tidal class, could be both, unsure)
# 11 there no info about this dragon
# 12 Changes color depending on its mood; senses its surroundings with its frill; can alter other dragons mood by changing color and vibrating its frill; can raise frill and has Ethane expectorant powers( some type of fire power it shoots green or blue fire)(yellow means happy,purple means curious, red means angry)(Hobblegrunts are considered lucky dragons)(stroker class)

# 2 has 3 votes
#9 has 3 votes
# 12 has 3 votes
# 4 has 3 votes
# 3 has 2 votes
# 7 has 2 votes

i vote for number # 12 hobblegrunt, because its cute, and can change colors

Shy Member

#3 for suuuuure. 3nodding