Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nuclear Werewolf

Momo_White Shinigami
Yeah, you probably can't get away with that sort of slang..good luck on your project though!~

And yeah, it was part of a series. I only read the first book though..and yeah, I myself forget the reason, and why deficiencies has been done, colors don't seem to be a good reason. At least, to me.
Thanks. sweatdrop Probably bastardize something from my conlang if I really need something, but it was more of a "oh hey here's a cool word, I might be able to use it maybe?" Turns out no, but it's still a cool word.

Now colors on their own make little sense to me, but if they're related to nutrition (as they generally are) then it'd be different. But I dunno I always liked my fiction more grounded in reality and less fanciful.

Invisible Conversationalist

6,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
Alberic of Krufton
Momo_White Shinigami
Yeah, you probably can't get away with that sort of slang..good luck on your project though!~

And yeah, it was part of a series. I only read the first book though..and yeah, I myself forget the reason, and why deficiencies has been done, colors don't seem to be a good reason. At least, to me.
Thanks. sweatdrop Probably bastardize something from my conlang if I really need something, but it was more of a "oh hey here's a cool word, I might be able to use it maybe?" Turns out no, but it's still a cool word.

Now colors on their own make little sense to me, but if they're related to nutrition (as they generally are) then it'd be different. But I dunno I always liked my fiction more grounded in reality and less fanciful.

Well, maybe you can use it somewhere else someday. sweatdrop

Yeah..same here. If the colors issue actually made sense, I could maybe let it slide, but since it doesn't..it doesn't really sit well with me.

Eternal Sex Symbol

44,250 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
Momo_White Shinigami

Yeah..same here. If the colors issue actually made sense, I could maybe let it slide, but since it doesn't..it doesn't really sit well with me.

I sort of accept that on the assumption that vampires are magic.

6,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
marshmallowcreampie
Momo_White Shinigami

I don't think that vampires and magic are the same thing. Vampires are supernatural creatures and can do magic when they're running about, but I don't think that they're the same thing.

Eternal Sex Symbol

44,250 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
Momo_White Shinigami
marshmallowcreampie
Momo_White Shinigami

I don't think that vampires and magic are the same thing. Vampires are supernatural creatures and can do magic when they're running about, but I don't think that they're the same thing.

Eh, I think it depends on what the OP goes with, really.

6,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
marshmallowcreampie
Momo_White Shinigami
marshmallowcreampie
Momo_White Shinigami

Eh, I think it depends on what the OP goes with, really.

True, true. It does depend on how she wants the whole thing to turn out..

Shy Fatcat

I like the sound of that. It is very different and has a lot of potential. I think you should stick to it. It isn't your usual vampire story and isn't at all cliché.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff