Welcome to Gaia! ::

Duck

User Image

Part I

Tink

Lately Tink had to hide too many things from Percy. He didn't like hiding things, and he especially didn't like doing all the lying he had been, because Percy deserved better. So of course, every time he kept secrets or lied when Percy asked if he was okay, guilt ripped through him more painfully than a knife. But some secrets needed to be kept. Some things Percy couldn't know.

The aforementioned best friend was snuggled up warmly against Tink's side on a raggedy couch as they watched a movie on the old tv in Neverland's den. A few of the other lost boys spotted the room with their presence too - Curly on the bean bag chair in the corner, Nibs lying on his stomach way too close to the tv screen - but they faded far in the background when Percy was lying so close Tink could hear the other boys heart beating and feel the warm hand resting on his side.

It was suffocating, actually.

Now normally, Tink would welcome all the closeness he could get. The frequent, innocent physical contact that Percy was pleased to provide was way more satisfying than it should be for a normal friendship. But with the secrets, Tink didn't feel like he deserved it.

And when he glanced away from the movie for only a second, and caught a glimpse of a shadowed figure in the corner, he couldn't bear to let it go on.

He pulled himself away from Percy and sat up on the couch, running a hand through messy blonde hair as he looked for the figure he'd seen. It was gone, of course, because it wasn't real at all.

I just need some air, he signed dismissively at Percy, who was looking at him in bewildered surprise. Percy shrugged, scrunching his lips like he did when he was disappointed but not in the mood to fight about it.

Tink bolted from the room, before Percy could make him feel anymore guilty. It's for your own good, he thought when he was a safe distance away from his friend. No, Percy didn't need to know that Tink had been seeing things that weren't there, hearing things that weren't real. Or, more specifically, hearing and seeing one of Percy's most hated people ever.

Alone in the tunnels, Tink caught just a wisp of his image again. He could tell it was Kato's skinny frame even under the dim lights and the bright blue eyes that shone through everything verified it was true. Kato's half lidded eyes stared at Tink, even while the rest of him dissipated in a smoky haze. The eyes or the smile always went last. Tink wiped a hand over his eyes, a soundless groan rumbling in him as he turned around and went the other way. Why was it Kato? Of everything his brain could conjure up to haunt him day after day, why was it Kato? And why was it always so...creepily inviting?

Obviously because something was wrong with him. Why else would he hear Kato whispering things that he secretly wanted only Percy to say to him? Or feel hands lightly teasing his hips, neck, arms, or anywhere to make him shiver. Sometimes it was so good that it became really difficult to hide how much his body loved a little attention.

Even though it wasn't really getting any. It wasn't real. It was all in his messed up head.

Tink shook his head as he made his way towards his own little safe haven in Neverland, a little train car with a wooden workbench Percy had bought for him for their 'birthday' (really bought for him with money), and some stuff he'd been tinkering with lately. He felt safe there, and even if his mind was the cause of all of this embarrassing and horrible Kato business, then he could at least get it working on something else and hopefully get rid of these visions.

When he got there, he leaned against the table, head down as he closed his eyes and tried only to think of the task ahead of him.

The little purr in his ear and lick of hot air on his neck really made that difficult. He tried, and tried, squinting his eyes closed in concentration. But it got worse. Phantom hands across his stomach, up his chest, over his shoulders. Like he was being touched all over, and his body wanted more no matter how much his mind told him no, it wasn't right.

He turned around, as if he was going to fight off the intrusion despite how it made his body feel warm and wanting. He expected there to be no one because there was never anyone there when he suddenly wanted to confront his hallucinations. Instead he was met with the full bodied apparition of Kato, still slightly transparent but definitely there.

Tink didn't even have a chance to breathe before his lips were covered by Kato's own, and the other's hands still raked sensual lines across Tink's body. He stepped back just slightly, and the back of his legs met the desk behind him. He almost tripped, but an arm snaked around his back and a hand slipped into his back pocket. Another drew up his waist, under his shirt, to caress his side.

Tink closed his eyes. God. It felt so good. Between the warmth pushing at his lips and the soft and seducing touch all over him, he couldn't help but let himself be taken in by it. Only moments earlier he'd been cuddled up with Percy, wanting his friend to do exactly this. If only it was Percy who was doing it now.

Part II

Percy

Percy set his jaw, took a deep breath, and prepared himself for one tough conversation.

He’d always known what his boys were up to when he wasn’t looking. He’d seen the browser history on the shared desktop, he’d seen the magazines hidden under cots and in nooks around Neverland, and he’d even seen a couple of them together. But he ignored it. He would turn away so he could pretend that everything was the same as it was six or seven years ago because it was easier than coming to terms with the fact that he wasn’t a kid anymore – that most of them weren’t – and with that came certain…urges.

Percy was around twenty years old now, so he was deeply familiar with how they felt and the kind of thoughts they might have had. Of course, he’d been curious in the past, but he’d been fighting it so long that he rarely gave in to those feelings. Rarely…except for the couple of times he needed to relieve the pressure that built up inside of him. But then he was back to the denial he needed to convince himself he wasn’t getting old and that he was still a little boy who could play forever.

His denial had come to end the minute he’d seen a heinous betrayal right before his eyes. No more could he ignore what was going on under his nose, nor his own feelings.

’Percy? You look serious.’

Percy stared into the eyes of his best friend, his partner in crime, and the only family he ever knew. It hurt to look at him when he looked back at Percy with perfect innocence, though Percy knew he was dripping with guilt. Percy could see it, but much like Percy had been ignoring the actions of his boys around Neverland, Tink was ignoring his own indecency. ”That’s because we need to talk about something,” he stated plainly.

’What’s wrong, what happened?’ Tink asked, instinctively stepping towards Percy to comfort him.

Percy stepped away and turned his head. He couldn’t read Tink’s lips or see his hand gestures now but he knew that Tink was beginning to get that this was about him.

”You’ve been hiding things from me, that’s what’s wrong,” he said, then spared a look at the blonde to see the reaction.

A million expressions crossed Tink’s face at once, and Percy could read all of them. Most of all, he was dominated by shame and he suddenly couldn’t meet Percy’s eyes because he figured out what Percy knew. Percy stayed quiet and unusually calm considering Tink had wordlessly confessed to his crime.

’…you saw?’

The real confession. It was harder to hear Tink really admit it, and Percy could feel his heart contract. A thick pain spread through his chest in a way that he’d only felt once before: when he’d seen Tink and Kato together last night.

Percy and Tink had been watching tv on the couch. It was a pretty standard night for them, and they were pretty much stocked up from recent heists so there was nothing for them to plan or scope out. Percy had actually been really content lying against Tink’s side, soaking up the ball of light and warmth that was his best friend. But then Tink started getting a little squirrely, and dismissed himself from the room without any explanation at all. Percy had been disappointed, but didn’t make a habit of forbidding Tink from doing what he wanted.

It felt like a long time before Percy went after him, but it might have been only five minutes. It was out of a concern more than anything else, because this wasn’t the first time Tink had been acting a little fidgety and strange. He’d checked a few of Tink’s regular haunts first before heading to Tink’s train car – the one where he kept his little projects. Percy could very clearly remember stopping on the tracks outside of the open door, stunned when he’d seen what was happening inside.

Tink never saw Percy. The blonde’s eyes were closed as Kato kissed him, and he was leaning against the workbench Percy had bought him for their birthday. One of Kato’s hands was in Tink’s back pocket, and the other was missing under Tink’s shirt.

Percy had clenched his jaw and turned away, a sick feeling in his stomach and that stabbing, heavy chest pain washed through him. He was angrier than he’d ever been, and he’d almost barged in and done something awful to the both of them.

But then he realized that it wasn’t just anger he was feeling.

Tink

Tink had never meant to betray Percy.

At the time, he’d thought he was going crazy because Kato was everywhere he turned smiling through wisps of smoke and touching him with ghost-like fingers. But that night the phantom had become real and Kato was there pressed against him. He knew it was wrong to give in, but he’d been aching for the attention that Percy wouldn’t give him, and in his mind, it wasn’t Kato doing those things to him. Tink had been taken over by the fantasy and…hormones? Or just straight stupidity?

It didn’t matter what he was thinking, because he’d let Kato linger too long and get too far. He’d been torturing himself ever since, wondering what Percy would do or say if he ever found out the truth.

Now Percy knew, and it felt so much worse than Tink thought it would be.

”What was Kato doing in Neverland, Tink?” Percy asked, his voice laced with an anger that had never been directed at Tink before. It dug into him, every one of Percy’ words pulling out more regret and shame. ”Did you invite him here?

Tink’s lips quivered. ’No, of course not! I don’t know how he got here, I wouldn’t do that to you, Percy!’

”But you’ll kiss him and let him paw at you. And God knows what happened after I left,” Percy hissed.

Tink stepped towards him not giving him a chance to step away this time. Tink’s fingers gripped into Percy’s sleeves. ’It’s not what you think, nothing else happened. I pushed him away, I ran.’

It was true. Even in the thick of it Tink had snapped out of the fantasy and pushed Kato across the room. It was then that he’d really found out that Kato was real, because his back had slammed against the wall and made the whole train car shake. Then he’d looked up at Tink with a devious smile, laughed, and disappeared as mysteriously as he’d come. Tink still couldn’t find an explanation for it, nothing besides magic. But if he said that would Percy ever believe him?

Tink locked eyes with Percy, trying to convey how desperately sorry he was for what had happened. Percy was quiet again, and Tink knew that this was an opportunity.

’He’s been stalking me, Percy. I really don’t know how he got into Neverland without us knowing-‘

Well he did know, but it was crazy.

’-and I swear I didn’t want him to kiss me!’

Percy’s head drooped, and his uneven breathing was a sign that the boy was at war with himself. ”It sure looked like you did.” The anger in his voice hadn’t lessened.

It was then that Tink realized that though he couldn’t tell Percy the whole truth about Kato, there was one other way he could convince Percy that he'd never meant for this to happen. No matter what happened now, their friendship had already been altered, and if Tink didn’t say something now he faced losing Percy altogether.

’I was thinking of you.’

There. It was out.

Percy

In five words, Tink had managed to change Percy’s mood entirely. The anger twisting his face and furrowing his brow softened and slackened into a look of pure shock, and the tension in his body started to relax. It was as if the anger had been knocked right out of him with a single blow.

”What…what are you saying?” he croaked, the ache in his chest remaining but changing entirely. He couldn’t figure out what it meant, couldn’t figure out what he was feeling exactly.

’I’m saying…I wanted you instead of him. I want you. Like that. It’s all I think about when you’re near me.’

The memory replayed for him now in an entirely different light, with himself replacing Kato. He imagined it now as though he was the one who’s fingers were tracing up Tink’s flawless skin, and sliding into the back of his jeans. And…kissing him.

And then he thought of the other emotion that he’d been feeling when he’d come across Tink and Kato that night: jealousy. Because he wanted to touch Tink like that too.

’Percy…please say something…’ Tink begged him.

He didn’t say anything. Instead he bowed his head the small space to press his lips to Tink’s. Both his hands came up to the sides of Tink’s face, pulling him forward to meet the rough kiss. Tink didn’t seem to mind, because it wasn’t even a couple seconds before he was kissing Percy back, hand grasping at the front of Percy’s shirt to close the gap between their bodies.

Percy had never really kissed anyone before. Well, that wasn’t entirely true; he and Kizzy had kissed but that was unexpected and unrequited from his end. Better put, he’d never had a real kiss before, like the kind they show in movies where there were tongues mashing and the couple frantically tried to rip each other’s clothes off.

But this was one of those. Percy didn’t have a clue what he was doing, only that it felt good when Tink’s tongue brushed against his bottom lip making him gasp a little at the unexpected sensation. Tink apparently took that as an invitation for more, but Percy had to pull away to get some air. Plus, he was pretty sure that this was going to turn into one of those clothing ripping scenes if he didn’t. Not that it would be a bad thing…just…he had to say something first.

Tink panted, chest heaving against Percy’s as his blue eyes focused on Percy’s lips with pure hunger.

”I was jealous, he admitted, running a hand through Tink’s hair to draw his attention to his eyes. ”I was jealous because I wanted you like that too. I just never wanted to ruin what we had.”

’Me neither.’ Tink smiled, then reached up to kiss Percy again, with more ferocity than he thought Tink had in that little body of his. Percy didn't have much resistance left in him, but managed to pull away and bury his face in Tink's shoulder. After a few kisses in the crook of his neck, Tink's head rolled to the side, giving him easier access there.

”Now we can have something better, right?” he whispered after another doting n** at the tender flesh, and lifted his head to meet Tink's eyes again.

'Much better.'

Duck

☆·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.★·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.☆·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸. ★·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.☆·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.★·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.☆

Duck

User Image

Birth Name:
    - Elijah White -

But the Round Table Calls Me:
    - Arthur's Nominee -

It's a Living:
    - Stuntman -

Companion:
    - A border collie named Matrix -

Qualifications:
    Agility and acrobatics – Elijah was enrolled in gymnastics as a child and discovered very early on that he had a talent for doing crazy things with his body. He continued training until the end of high school, and was even a cheerleader during his boarding school days. He also translated these abilities into goofing off with his friends in his spare time by practicing parkour moves they saw in video games.

Melee weapons – Elijah also has a talent for versatile, close combat weapons. He would throw down a gun any day and trade them in for knives, a baseball bat, or anything else he could use in a close quarters brawl.

Resourcefulness – Elijah’s weapons skills are accented by the fact that he can turn anything into a weapon if he wants to. He’s incredible resourcefulness means he can find a way to kick someone’s a** with just the spoon and mug from his morning coffee. It also correlates to finding means of escape or evasion, as well as survival skills. He’s basically just good at turning a whole lot of nothing into something spectacular.

Fearless – To Elijah’s friends and family, he appears to be completely unafraid of injury, death, or worse. That’s not to say he doesn’t actually have any fears, he just happens to hide them well beneath his impulsive and reckless behaviour. To him, any fear associated with those things make the adrenaline rush so much better.

It All Started When:
    - Growing up as a white, upper class male, Elijah had a pretty privileged childhood. He was the second son born to a power couple, both of whom had inherited old money and continued in their careers to build on their fortunes. And so, even though Elijah was not the first son and heir to his family, he still was set up to want for nothing and live a life of excess. As the second son, the weight of the future of the family and its fortune never touched his shoulders, as it was all reserved for his older brother Callum. Sure, he did have to blend into upper class society at obligatory, boring fundraisers and corporate events, but when he inevitably goofed off, his parents were far more lenient towards him than Callum. During this happy time Elijah dedicated his spare time to activities that absorbed his boundless energy. His first love was gymnastics, second was martial arts, and third was rugby.

- Elijah had a childhood that many would call perfect. He was envied by many of his friends who felt neglected by their own families and burdened with upper class politics, especially when he got to high school. He was shipped off to boarding school not because his parents sought to get rid of him, but because he personally requested it. He didn’t like to study really, and he simply wanted to go to one of the best boarding schools in Britain because all of his friends from his previous private schools would be there. His parents were happy to send him, thinking it would look good for the family and would groom him for a promising future.

- During his time there, Elijah studied very little and played around a lot. Numerous calls were made to his parents telling them of how he would jump around the campus, climbing up things he shouldn’t and sneaking out after curfew to do God knows what. He continued to practice gymnastics into his boarding school days, giving up rugby (which he was not very good at to begin with) and martial arts (because he simply didn’t have access to training), in favour of joining the cheerleading team. Sure, he got bullied for it a bit, but his classmates got bored with him quickly when they realized that insults glanced off of him. Mostly he impressed other boys with his willingness to do just about anything dangerous, taking up dares and getting into fights he had no business being in. And so Elijah’s charmed life continued as he became a somewhat popular individual due to his good family name and daringness.

- However, there were two defining moments in Elijah’s life during this time. The first was when he met his first love, and the second was when he lost her. Now isn’t it a high school cliché that he should fall for a popular blonde gal who seemed perfect in every way? That is exactly what happened, only she turned out to have some pretty nasty imperfections. For example, not two weeks after graduating high school together and making plans to attend Oxford alongside her, he found out that she had been cheating on him with his brother for several months.

- For someone who had lived such a sheltered, perfect life, heartbreak was possibly the worst thing Elijah had experienced. It was then that he made the brash decision to join the army. This baffled his family and friends, who thought he was giving up his promising future for such a trivial reason. But, for Elijah who liked to live in the moment, it seemed like a good idea at the time.

- And in fact, it was. It was a totally different environment, where he was no longer the top dog and money didn’t matter. He got pushed around, yelled at, and drilled until he wanted to give up, yet he got more satisfaction out of it than anything else he’d done in his life. Following orders wasn’t so hard when he got to run, and fight, and use is body in ways that were both familiar and not. With little spare time, he thought about his heartbreak less and less, and a couple years in he found he was glad he wasn’t sitting at Oxford with books and stuffy intellectuals.

- Four years later, Elijah came out of his term with the army stronger, more self-sufficient, and more confident than before. For a few months he went back to his family home to stay with his parents, where he found that his brother was now set to marry Elijah’s ex love. Though Elijah was over the girl, things were a tad uncomfortable. This discomfort mixed with his taste for a more thrilling life meant he now felt distant from the home life that used to be so perfect. He then found himself at an impasse. He could go back to the army, he supposed, or he could seek a new adventure and begin his adult life elsewhere.

- As it happened, one of his good friends from boarding school had become rather involved in the entertainment business due to his father being a hot shot director. Elijah was invited to an industry party one night and there he made the connections that later led him into a new job that baffled his family once again. Stunt work was not particularly glamorous, but damn was it fun.

Good Breeding:
    A "friend of the family" approached him, though Elijah didn't recall ever meeting this man before. Elijah had been to so many society bashes that he couldn't possibly remember all of the blue bloods who he'd shaken hands with, so this didn't exactly strike him as odd. There was something about him that Elijah liked and so when he - somewhat mysteriously - offered him a shot at an exciting new job, Elijah didn't want to pass up on the opportunity.

They Say I'm :
    - As one would expect, Elijah is unaware of how privileged he really is, and therefore could be considered quite arrogant. Not that he’s outright snooty, but he has a certain obliviousness towards struggle and a disregard for material things that some might find pretentious. He often acts recklessly because he comes from a background knowing that if he makes a mistake, his family can and will pay to make up for his transgressions. He is impulsive, especially when he is feeling emotional, and he often thinks and acts without thinking things through fully.

- Even though Elijah’s behaviour is somewhat erratic, he is not a delinquent. He generally finds legal ways to get his fixes of adrenaline, and he’s actually very good at following orders when they align with what he wants to do. He’s not particularly stubborn, but he has a fairly lawful moral compass and won’t go against what he thinks is right. He’s also very dedicated, and he can attach himself to a person or organization quickly and loyally. Finally, and most importantly, Elijah has a pretty good sense of humour, and an optimistic outlook.

Refined Tastes:

- heights
        - adrenaline rushes
        - puns
        - adventure games
        - coffee
        - social events

No Thank You:

- chickens
        - reading
        - super old things
        - cheaters
        - waiting

Relationships:
    🌂 Arthur
    🌂 Merlin
    🌂 Percival
    🌂 Lancelot
    🌂 Gawain
    🌂 Bors
    🌂 Kay
    🌂 Galahad

👓Percival's Nominee
    👓Yvain's Nominee
    👓Kay's Nominee
    👓Merlin's Nominee

RP HERE

Duck

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxKingsman Tailor ShopxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxBriefly Cressida, then Uni, PercivalxxxxxxxxxxxxxExcited and slightly drunk

Elijah tossed a delighted smile to both his companions as he hefted up Una's bag. He hadn't enough time to introduce himself before the door opened and his awesome benefactor appeared to invite them in. He appeared friendly towards the other man already, though Elijah was left mostly to his own devices. "Coool, he slurred, teetering towards the door when Alphonse had left and Una beckoned him to follow.

While Una wnet on ahead, presenting a card to the assumed Mr. Whickham, Elijah tottered behind to glance around the shop with impressed nods and appreciation. Not that he preferred fancy tailoring, but he did have an eye for the expensive (his current clothing worth well over four thousand pounds despite not looking like it), and he was easily distracted after imbibing in a drink or two. By the time he tuned back in, Una had already disappeared, and he was staring Mr. Whickham in the face dumbly as the man asked if he could be of assistance several times.

"Bloody heck, get it together Eli," he chastised himself, though spoke out loud and confused the man in front of him. "Sorry, bit of a ride over. Mr. Bertillon is a brilliant host."

"Ah," Mr. Whickham said. Apparently that was enough of an explanation for him, because he was ushering Elijah along before he had another word in. Plus, Elijah was beginning to think Mr. Whickham didn't like him too much. That was sad, because he seemed like a classy sort of bloke.

Regardless, Elijah was escorted away and pretty soon he was on his way downards via elevator. Initially he'd thought that the alcohol was just stronger than he'd thought and he was having a drunken, dizzy spell. But thankfully he was still absolutely fine and was just riding the fanciest secret elevator he'd even seen. Shuffling his own bag on his shoulders, and clasping Una's tightly to drag behind him, Elijah set out through what looked like the set of a very expensive action movie, to where he came across several other people.

"Wow, look at this party," he said loudly upon entering, a cool smile on his lips. He left Una's bag by the door, where he assumed she would find it seeing as she was amoung the group, as a more important looking man told him that 'Lancelot' would take care of him, and he nodded with a compliant smile.

As it happened, Lancelot was a very pretty woman who looked just as important, and talked to him as though he was a dog. That was okay, he was used to being a lapdog, even if he didn't like the patronizing slowness of her next instructions. Maybe she could smell the whiskey. He didn't think it was showing that much, especially since he was only bordeline feeling the haze.

"Yes, ma'am," he said, obediently shrugging off his bag and his jacket and dropping it to the floor right then and there. He raised his arm for the blood sample, tilting his head with his continuous smile, somehow pretentious despite his aquiescent behaviour. "You can take whatever you want."

Duck

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXSNOW WHITE

User ImageUser Image
                                ■ □ Name :: Sylvia Cecilia Thorton

■ □ Nickname(s) :: Sylvie

■ □ Age :: Twenty-two.

■ □ Gender :: Female

■ □ Sexual Orientation :: Heterosexual

■ □ Occupation :: University Student/Visual Artist/Singer

■ □ Home District :: Outer City

■ □ Object :: A decorative gold apple.

■ □ Appearance

Height :: 5'7"
      Weight :: 120 lbs
      Hair :: Black to dark brown ombre
      Eyes :: Dark brown
      Extra :: Nothing, she's flawless.

Sylvie is often regarded as a very beautiful individual. She is slender with long legs and a small waist, which puts her body type perfectly into society's standard of beauty. She has long, soft dark hair, and dark eyes set in almost flawless, pale skin. She personally wishes she tanned more easily, but any time spent in the sun causes sunburns almost immediately if she isn't covered in sun screen. She has a tendency to wear clothing that accentuates her body, and tends to lean towards an "innocent sensuality" type look. Because she has been raised in high society, her parents expect her to wear clothing that represents the family well, though she personally has no interest in wearing designer clothing that makes her look stuffy and old.

She has no tattoos, only her ears pierced, and only one or two small scars from before she lost her memory. She tends to wear light makeup, because she doesn't require a lot to accentuate her features, and because her parents often criticize her for being too "adventurous" (whorish) with her makeup.

■ □ Personality

Alignment :: Good
      Fears :: Being poisoned, poisonous snakes, darkness, getting lost, confined spaces

Sylvie is an idealist at heart. She always has the best of intentions and tries her best to be a good person, but is too privileged to truly understand hardship. In that way, she can be a little daft and spoiled. However, Sylvie does try her best to study and understand human beings, and uses human emotion and trials at the center of her paintings, songwriting, and performance artworks. She is very interested in the relationship between money and the behaviors of people. Her artwork also portrays a preoccupation with death and stillness.

Though she is somewhat vain herself, she is critical towards people for their obsession with beauty. She is not blind to her own flaws in this way, and seeks to figure out why she is the way she is. Sylvie is a very introspective and contemplative person.

She is also a very attentive and passionate friend. She is energized by other people, loves listening to their stories and finding out more about their lives, and helping out people where she can. This ranges from listening and advising them on their problems, to baking them cookies, to driving them to the DMV.

■ □ Likes
      Beautiful things
      Animals
      Sweets
      Singing
      Painting and drawing
      Dancing
      Short people
      Bright colours

■ □ Dislikes
      Apples
      Being controlled, manipulative people
      Sharp objects
      Isolation
      Creepy forests
      Bitterness

■ □ History

Before ::

The story of Snow White is well known, and so this will be a short tale. Snow White was the the most beautiful little girl in the kingdom, it was just undeniable fact. The townspeople loved her, doted on her, and spoiled her. Her parents too loved her dearly, and spoiled her with anything she could ever want, while still trying to teach her to be humble and kind. But her mother grew very ill when she was a child, and died not long after. The country mourned the kind queen, especially the kind, Snow White's father, who grew solumn and detached.

Years later, Snow White was rescued by a woman who was beautiful, kind and elegant. Snow's father was completely overtaken by her charms and for the first time in a long time, Snow began to see him smile again. He bestowed upon her the greatest form of gratitude he could, for both saving his daughter and for being the light that shone through the dark days that had preceded her coming, he asked her to marry him.

Snow was very excited to have a new stepmother, one she thought was pure and kind as her own mother. But that all proved to be false and this new woman was not the person Snow thought her to be. She...chose a man different from Snow's father, and after she was discovered with him, she began to change. Snow's father was still just as taken with her as ever, but Snow began to have many doubts.

Those doubts only grew, and eventually she became aware that this woman had very dark intentions. The older Snow became, the more she could see the hatred behind her step mother's beautiful features. But she was soon distracted by the death of her father one terrible night. The king was discovered bloody and murdered in his bed, with no signs of who could have possible done such a thing.

Snow fell into mourning, and she felt little warmth coming from her step mother despite her attempts at affection. But Snow already knew of her contempt and knew that she was no longer welcome in her own home. On an outing one day, Snow was almost killed by one of her step-mother's henchmen, although it appeared he had more of a heart than his queen and he spared Snow's life. Snow was still hunted, and ran into the dark forest where she came across new friends and foes.

In the end, Snow's strength and goodness led her back to her rightful place at the palace, with a prince by her side who would soon become her husband. What Snow didn't know, however, was that her step mother still plotted her demise in the darkness, and had no intention of letting Snow and her prince have a happy ending.

After ::

Snow was taken in by a local orphanage, and kept in a foster home when she first woke up. Without any family or memories, she became lonely and depressed for a long time as the feeling of loss settled into her. Not that she could remember ever having lost anything before, but it felt like a familiar friend.

Even though she was a teenager, she was adopted fairly quickly. She had the great luck of catching the eye of a rich couple who wanted a child for all the wrong reasons. They did not want to go through pregnancy, did not want the fuss of a baby, but wanted a young thing they could mold and show off to their society of elites. Then they could say they took her in out of the goodness of their hearts because they were so charitable and kind. Basically the whole thing was a sham.

To be fair to the Thortons, they gave her everything. For a scared, young girl, Sylvie was grateful for the extravagant things she was given, and so was happy to sit through training for proper society. She was also very good at it, they discovered. She already had very good posture and manners, and the rest of it came as easily to her as breathing. She knew that her new parents were proud of her for her obedience, and that they were proud of themselves for picking the right puppet.

Sylvie could only remain gracious about it for a time, though. She saw her parents for the flawed and vain people that they were and began to feel sad for them. She spent her free time contemplating the pride and vanity of these rich society people she spent time around, and began to express her feelings and thoughts in music and art. She really was a very good singer, and would take her own songs to open mic nights at public venues to vent so she could bare to continue living the high life she did. She eventually met a group of young musicians, and the four of them created a band.

She also painted, which was a pass time her parents could understand more clearly. They were interested in high society art, and thought it an appropriate occupation for a woman to learn how to paint classically. And so when she asked to attend the university for fine arts, they were happy to pay whatever money to get her in.

before her true personality began to emerge.

■ □ Relationships

Walsh :: xxxxxxx

Kizzy :: xxxxxxx

Guan Yin :: xxxxxxx

Navid :: xxxxxxx

Melissa :: xxxxxxx

Francis :: xxxxxxx

Ethan :: xxxxxxx

Donovan :: xxxxxxx

Veronica :: xxxxxxx

Alice :: xxxxxxx

Kato :: xxxxxxx

Ten :: xxxxxxx

Percy :: xxxxxxx

Tink :: xxxxxxx

Duck

User Image

Donovan had been pretty damn sure that Melissa would believe him when he said the book was magic. So sure, in fact, that he didn’t know what to say or do when she said she didn’t believe in magic at all. She would much rather believe it was a prank than real magic, it turned out, and while Donovan would have liked to think so too, he knew magic when he saw it. But he was stupid to be sure she would recognize magic too, because he had only just remembelightblue he was from a completely different world from the one they lived in now. She could be completely oblivious to magic or other worlds entirely!

Besides, the both of them were scientists. They believed in provable facts and theories, and any other phenomenon was just something science hadn’t caught up to yet. That’s what he used to believe anyways, and maybe it was still true. Magic might be explainable if they studied it enough. But Donovan wasn’t about to start up that kind of research now, especially since it still scalightblue the bajeesus out of him like an incoming squall.

Melissa didn't spend much time debating herself about it, and eventually firmly stated that she didn't believe in magic. Donovan bit his lip to keep from arguing like some crazy person. She went on anyways, launching into a story about her lost memories.

Donovan listened quietly, his face growing more disbelieving the longer she went on. It couldn't be. She had lost five years, just like him. She'd struggled to find a new place without knowing who she was before, just like him. So...did that mean she too came from somewhere else...just like him?

Finally, she used her memory loss to discount the idea of magic entirely, and as much as Van wanted to shout that she was wrong, he couldn't do that without proof. But now that he knew there was a chance she was like him, he could find some. He could find out who she was and help her recover the memories, just like he planned to do for Colette! The only problem was where to start.

Donovan was still silently contemplating everything when Melissa threw in an embarrassed apology. He put on a not very convincing smile and shook his head. "No, I'm glad you told me. It sounds...lonely," he said, smile already fading as he looked back through the windshield. He knew exactly what she was talking about, he'd gone through the same thing, and yet he couldn't console her the way he wanted to. He'd be able to tell her soon, when he figulightblue everything out. When he figulightblue out how to figure everything out. "And you're probably right, just someone playing a prank,"

They finally arrived, and Donovan pulled up to the parking lot full of expensive cars. Melissa practically jumped out of the car when they stopped, yet Donovan still took a moment as he tried to compose himself. Yes, his life was getting more complicated by the hour, but he still had to get through this party. "Okay, Donovan-Eric, pull it together," he muttelightblue, grabbing the golden embossed mask from the backseat and following Melissa out of the car.

“The dean must be waiting for us," she chimed, leaving behind any conversation of magic and memory loss.

"Yeah, considering the man is practically an hour early for everything," Donovan chuckled, trying to recover some of his usual cheer before they got in the door. He offelightblue an elbow to Melissa once again, prepalightblue to escort her to the masquerade like a gentleman. "I'm counting on you to make me look good, Lisa. You owe me, since you never asked me out in university," he joked with a slightly devious grin. Yeah, even with everything going on he'd definitely heard her admit she'd had a crush in school. He had had one too, but he wanted to tease her about it a bit before revealing that tidbit. "You could have been making me look way better all these years and yet you've deprived me."

With a disapproving click of his tongue, Donovan proceeded to lead Melissa inside, where the party was already in full swing. Everything and everyone was so glitzy that Donovan was suddenly glad he was forced into a costume that was a little more regal. After a quick scan of the room, Donovan had pinpointed the dean standing next to a middle aged couple. "There, I see the Dean," Donovan pointed out to Melissa before leading her that way.

The dean then greeted the two of them as he saw their approach. "Ah, wonderful! Mr. Everett, you have perfect timing!" he said heartily, introducing the couple next to him as the parents of his new charge. He shook their hands with a smile.

"Dean, you remember Melissa, of course," Donovan introduced, not forgetting his manners. That is, until he noticed the creepy magical book on the floor next to his "date". "Fuu--uuuhaaa great, everyone's all caught up, now where's this Alice of yours I'm supposed to meet I'm so excited to meet her." And get the ******** away from that book.

Duck

Ramsey fiddled with the gem at his neck. It was an old habit from when he was a child, one that lasted with him all the way until university. Now he had a different crystal hanging there, along with a collection of 'em in his things, but the habit remained the same.

"Callum, are ya listening?"

"Aye, Mum," he mumbled tiredly over the phone. It was the same old thing he'd heard time and time again.

"It's important you don' take that off fer at least three weeks. Then the magic'll settle in well enough."

"Aye, Mum," he repeated, looking at the pitch black stone. It wasn't really the type of charm he'd prefer on the first day of classes, but his mother insisted every year that he wear it. Because...

"You never know what type a' charming fairie folk or beasties'll try to pull the wool over your eyes, Callum."

He mouthed the words silently as she spoke them. Yep, same warning since he started boarding school all them years ago. She was a superstitious woman, his mother, always going on about the fair folk and how they were a shifty bunch of creatures. It was probably because she got screwed over by a bunch a' pixies once, when the mischievous creatures lured her to sleep and stole all of 'er family's food. Otherwise she was generally very nice about the fantastical creatures that tended to frolic around them.

"Aye, I know, Mum."

"And don' be wearin' the blue agate instead, 'cause I'll know."

She would. Ramsey had worn the agate one year because he liked the rich, dark blue colour better, and it didn't stand out as much as the blaring, dark black crystal he now wore. It had similar properties, only it expelled creatures with evil intentions and brought him luck rather than allowing him to recognize glamours and fae trickery. Close enough, right?

Apparently not for his mum. His da had done a reading of the stars the next day and alerted his mum that bad things were on their way to him because he was wearing the wrong crystal.

Bloody stars. Always ratting him out.

"I know, I got it, I gotta get ta class, alright?" he said, wanting nothing more than to get done with this phone call. Honestly, most mums would call to make sure their son was eating proper and not getting into trouble, but his had to make sure he had a full collection of charms, amulets, crystals, and that he was usin' the right ones. Ridiculous.

To be fair though, he preferred his mums gemology calls over anything his da had to say. Mum seemed normal by comparison.

"I dinnae why yer always in such a hurry to study, Callum, when yer already gifted."

"MUM," he sighed, exasperated.

"Ya ya, I love you."

"Love you too."

Duck

User Image

My Name is:Theodore (Theo) Montgomery

Birthday: March 7th

How I ended up here: "My friends set me up. I should have known when they said they were sending me to a fancy conference, especially since they've been repeatedly telling me I need to take more chances."

I'm here for romance with : Females, preferably.

Bio: Theo has a lived a sheltered and simple life, despite being born into a very rich family. His mother and father were both renowned in their scientific fields - his father a chemical engineer, and his mother a physicist - and made an excellent living for their ingenuity and skill. Theo was their only child and he grew up in an environment of hard-work, emotionless rationality, and an intense amount of pressure for him to succeed.

Theo went along with it for a while. He liked studying, reading, and working, but in high school he started art classes and he was completely taken away by the thrill of creation. Sculpting and ceramics became his favourite medium, and he began to get more involved in a life his parents strongly disapproved of. How would he make money? What was he doing for the world? These were the questions they asked him when he told them of his future ambitions as an artist. He was never mad at his parents for their expectations, because he knew they only wanted him to use his intelligence and do well, but he became distanced from them as he went down this path. Eventually he studied curation, and got the perfect job at his local art gallery. However, no matter how content he was with his simple life, his friends and family always seemed to want more from him.

Personality:

Theo is not an outgoing or graceful person. He tends to flounder in social situations, and often tries to avoid meeting new people to spare himself from awkward attempts at small talk. Because of this he has very few close friends, and the majority of his social circle are acquaintances who are as introverted as he is. The only exceptions are his two friends from childhood, who both try to push him out of his comfort zone on a regular basis. Theo is very curious and gullible, so he often tries things under recommendation of others, but he is too modest to do anything too intense or risky. That's why Theo rarely makes a move when it comes to romancing a lady friend, even though he's a romantic and would love to be the person to make a gal feel special. He's a bit lonely, but finds solace and happiness in studying and creating. His art is the only area of his life where he does take risks, and he's happiest when he is expressing his creative side.

What i do for a living: Assistant museum curator.

Anything else: He has trouble keeping track of his belongings and misplaces important things on a daily basis.

One word that really describes you: Modest

Puppet Master: Broken Luck

Duck

User ImageUser Image

☆·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.★·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.☆·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸. ★·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.☆·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.★·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.☆

T
                                                            Theo felt a certain amount of relief when Morgan stated that she too was not disappointed by the location of their date. He wholeheartedly agreed with her, especially when she expressed her dislike for dressing up for the occasion. The unusually bold and dapper clothing he now wore was due mostly to his friends neglecting to pack him anything else suitable for a more casual date. And despite his social inadequacies, he at least knew that it would be frowned upon to show up in a pair of shorts and a t-shirt.

”I’m sure we’ll be…subjected to more extravagant events…later on though,” he replied, resignation evident in his voice. It seemed logical to him that this wouldn’t be the last competition held by the island that would reward the winners. If the rest of the competitions were based on athletic skill, Theo would probably end up going on these low-key dates all the time.

Maybe by that time he will have had a chance to buy his own clothes, perhaps something looser, lighter, and more comfortable.

When Theo offered to let Morgan pick their table, she seemed to look around quite thoughtfully before making her decision. He followed her, accepting the choice of a table close to the front window. Once they were seated, Theo surveyed the place and all of the modest table settings with a relieved smile. His eyes were only drawn back to Morgan when she started up conversation again.

”Oh well…I wouldn’t know…I haven’t…been on many dates before,” Theo replied to her joke, somewhat absently forgetting that such a thing was not usually admitted on a first date. It occurred to him soon enough, making him flush slightly with embarrassment. But Morgan had already moved on and asked her “dumb” questions, which Theo didn’t find very dumb at all. They were probably very good questions for trying to decipher if someone was a romantic match.

”I…hmm…usually…I like…to read. And I’m an artist so…I like…sketching and…sculpting. Actually I’ve also taken up…knitting lately…it’s very relaxing…” Yet another thing he probably should have kept to himself. How many times had his best friend told him that only graying, old ladies knitted, and that women weren’t impressed by men who took up such feminine hobbies? He tried to respond quickly to her second question, hoping she wouldn’t linger too long on his previous answer. Today I was f-fishing. I didn’t catch anything, mind you…but it gave me plenty of time to think.” he said with a nod, dropping his hands in his lap so he could twiddle his fingers out of her sight.

”I don’t…really know if there’s anything…that I want to do here…” he stated afterwards, looking off through the window for a moment. He couldn’t very well say he’d very much like to get off the island to go back to his cozy home, and the work he loved so much. That just sounded…anti-social and unappreciative. ”I guess…it was sort of unexpected that I came here…so…I haven’t looked into it…really. My friends sent me…so I would…socialize more.” He gave her a meager smile and a shrug. ”I’m…not the best at this…dating thing.”

When the waiter approached, Morgan ordered a drink for herself, and Theo in turn asked for only water. The waiter went to fetch their order, while Theo opened the menu. ”Uhm…what do you like to do? For…fun?” he asked, returning her question while he began to peruse the menu.

Where // Diner xxxxWho // MorganxxxxFeeling //Nervous, slightly embarrassed, but also kind of okay? xxxxWearing // This nerd suitxxxx

Duck

User Image

My Name is: Maya Rose Calloway

Birthday: July 28th

How I ended up here: Her family sent her to get her out of their hair for a while:

I'm here for romance with: Males. All the males.

Bio: Maya's father is a high profile politician, and her mother the headmaster of a prestigious private school. Maya, therefore, spent her life under constant scrutiny, both by her parents and the public. Anything she did would reflect on her family and their ability to raise a child properly, and so for her entire life she was kept under a close watch and strictly raised. At an early age they enrolled her in a fancy school, as well as private lessons for music (violin, piano, and singing), which she showed a great talent for. Under their watch, Maya acted as she was supposed to, following in the footsteps of her two older siblings. But behind their backs, Maya did everything that she wasn't supposed to, using fake names and excuses to cover her tracks. While she pretended to be a reserved, obedient child, in reality she had a rambunctious and uncontrollable spirit, and so she spent her nights sneaking out to drink, party, and get into trouble.

For someone so under the microscope, it was a wonder that she got away with it as long as she did. She was caught, and her parents attempted to crack down even more severely than before, using her older brother to keep an eye on her at their elite private school, and report back who her friends were and what kind of influence they had over her. In return, Maya refused to settle back into her pretend role as a perfect daughter, and instead revealed to her parents the true wildness of her nature. Family conflict became a main feature of her remaining teenage years. Her parents continued to try to control her to preserve the family reputation and prevent as much scandal as possible with limited success. Afterwards, she was accepted into a prestigious music school near home, and her parents made sure she didn't move into a dorm where she couldn't be under supervision.

Maya was actually happy for a while. Her courses were difficult and she had to funnel a lot of energy into studying and practicing if she wanted to get anywhere. However, one night Maya got into a bit of trouble, and ended up in jail (long story short, her friend was in a spot of trouble and Maya tried to cover for her). Her parents, furious that her actions had earned the attention of reporters, and unable to trust her word that she was innocent, decided that she had to be sent away "for her own good".

Maya understood immediately that this was not for her good, but rather to spare her parents the embarrassment during the coming election season. They couldn't send her anywhere to correct her behavior, nor cut her off and throw her out without risking further scandal. Flying her to Cloud Nine Resort was their version of a compromise, because she would have limited contact while she was sequestered, and they could provide a legitimate excuse for her absence.

Personality: Maya is an outgoing, dramatic, and lively young woman. She has seemingly unlimited energy, and loves to make sure her friends are having as much fun as her. She is confident about almost everything - her body, her talents, and her opinions - and very few things embarrass her. Because of this, she doesn't shy away from the unfamiliar and if someone challenges her to do, eat, or try something she will most likely take them up on it.

Maya is a hard woman to win over, however. She has high standards, has an inflated sense of self worth, and automatically assumes the worst in people she doesn't know. After living in an environment of backstabbing and fake smiles, she expects other people to be as catty and judgmental as she is. She's also highly aggressive, and often speaks her mind without much prior thought or consideration for other peoples' feelings.

What i do for a living: Student - Orchestral Violinist

Anything else: She can't even take care of a plant, there's no way she could take care of a pet.

She's bilingual (French and English), as a second language was a requirement for her school.

One word that really describes you: Shameless

Puppet Master: ToppyTippers

Duck

User Image

Kel did not seem at all bothered by Maya's declaration that she would not be falling in love with him. Much to the contrary, he smiled and visibly relaxed where he was sitting, then expressed his relief to hear her bold statement. She, in turn, was also relieved, because based on his reaction she now knew he wasn't some mushy fruit who would bore her to tears trying to figure out if she was his soulmate.

Chances were, if soulmates did exist, he wasn't hers. There were billions of people in the world, and Maya didn't think that she'd be so lucky that hers would be one of the handful of guests stuck on this island hell with her. Although, she did get the impression that they might get along a bit, just based on the fact that he seemed to believe he could out-drink her. Maya always found it way more fun getting drunk when she had someone beside her getting just as trashed and wild.

His concern about getting kicked off the yacht, on the other hand, was not shared. Maya simply found it amusing that he would let something so trivial hinder the fun.

Maya shook her head, a playful grin on her shiny, glossed lips. "Oh boy, you're about to real surprised if you think you're going to be the one leaving me in the dust," she sassed, somewhat confident that she could drink him under the table. All of that practice at frat parties and skeezy clubs had definitely built her up a solid tolerance to alcohol that could guarantee she wouldn't be easily beat. She quickly made sure she had everything she needed before standing, smoothing out her dress, and addressing his concern with a hand on her hip. "And, honey, if I had even the slightest concern about the consequences for my actions, then I wouldn't even be here right now."

She beckoned him onwards as she headed to the door, ready to leave and really get this night started. "But if it makes you feel better, I doubt it. They can't really blame us for taking advantage of the services that they offer." If they didn't want them to drink, they wouldn't be so forthcoming with the alcohol. And besides, if anything a few drunken hookups might lead to closer relationships amoung the guests, which was the whole point of the island, wasn't it? (Either that, or it would lead to cat fights and jealousy, and Maya would just as happy with that outcome.)

"And so what if they kick us off the yacht?" she continued, leading them out the front door. "Like...what's the worst they can do, really? Maybe revoke our access to alcohol? Please, all I would have to do to get around that is sleep with a bartender or something. I'm totally not worried."

Where // Cabana 8xxxxWho // Alfred the violinxxxxFeeling // At easexxxxWearing // xxxx

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff