Welcome to Gaia! ::

The ultimate god of light, Figo, has perished once before, but he is yet to roam the area of Gaia to prove that he has not yet left this planet to return to The Sanctuary. The powers of light have grown weak since his death, but still are very strong, for Figo is not truely dead, just a temporary slumber of dark. The unknown powers may not ever be destroyed for the planet could never fall into darkness, for darkness needs light to be, the shadow is impossible without light to bring the dark onto Gaia, for dark is not a lack of light, it is only the oppisite, the equal, all powerful, but needs light to be here of all places, only nexus can hold dark with no light, but Gaia needs the light and dark powers to stay whole, or one day Gaia will be split into The Sancuary and into Nexus, this could never happen for all people in Gaia would perish in an evil VS. good battle for truth.
if you wish to add anything to this or have any ideas please post here, i will be checking out this thread regularly to see progress here, thank you for reading this topic
I like, the idea is really cool, and what characterization u did in two paragraphs in good
yepp.....your right
Well, if you always write as well as you just described the plot outline, I'd read it smile Only one thing: "Figo"? Maybe just me, but I keep on picturing Fabio dressed in nothing but a fig leaf (not a pretty site) But I'm just weird about names.
Tallian
Well, if you always write as well as you just described the plot outline, I'd read it smile Only one thing: "Figo"? Maybe just me, but I keep on picturing Fabio dressed in nothing but a fig leaf (not a pretty site) But I'm just weird about names.
if you would look at my character here on gaia, it is what i wish for Figo to look like. When i get more of this story written i will post it here if you want me to, this is all off of the top of my head, thats why I said it probably sucks, but to me some of my writing is never good, but all writers may feel that time at times. Thank you for your compliments.
its good. I like it. biggrin
figo_the_god_of_light
The ultimate god of light, Figo, has perished once before, but he is yet to roam the area of Gaia to prove that he has not yet left this planet to return to The Sanctuary. The powers of light have grown weak since his death, but still are very strong, for Figo is not truely dead, just a temporary slumber of dark. The unknown powers may not ever be destroyed for the planet could never fall into darkness, for darkness needs light to be, the shadow is impossible without light to bring the dark onto Gaia, for dark is not a lack of light, it is only the oppisite, the equal, all powerful, but needs light to be here of all places, only nexus can hold dark with no light, but Gaia needs the light and dark powers to stay whole, or one day Gaia will be split into The Sancuary and into Nexus, this could never happen for all people in Gaia would perish in an evil VS. good battle for truth.

Figo plays for Real Madrid (Spanish football team ^^)
figo_the_god_of_light

It sounds cool. Wow...

3,100 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
dark_nymph
its good. I like it. biggrin

I agree
lol..its quite cute..hahax...
very nicely done! i like it and figo does not remind me of fabio in a fig leaf *pukes* *wink*
pretty good.i like it.
thank you all for your compliments, if you have any ideas for new characters or plot twists just send me an IM, also looking for character names for my next story that i have yet to title

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff